Ending!

" I wanted to jump up and down, but I couldn't since it was dinner. The end."

"WHAT!" Athena screeched. Angel giggled. "There has to be more!"

"I'm sorry mija, but there is no more. Plus, it's time to get your gift!" Angel got up and put her book back, safely in the drawer. There was a knock at the door. "Come in!" Angel called.

"I heard my baby, is getting her gift today!" Camilo said, picking up Athena. Athena giggled non-stop.

"Papá! Stop!" She giggled. Angel giggled, just looking at them. "You gonna get my dress all dirty!" She whined. Camilo chuckled.

"I'm sorry, mija." He kissed her forehead before going up to kiss Angel. "But, it's almost time to receive your gift! What did you guys do all this time?"

"Mamà read me about her stories!" Athena said jumping up and down. "And how Argentina pretended to be her mamà and how tio Bruno helped her find her family-"

"Did she show you the green glowing picture?" Camilo asked as Angel elbowed him. Athena's eyes grew wide.

"There were pictures!"

"I never understood it though." Angel said, going into her drawer and taking out the old, still glowing, green glass picture of a woman, two girls, and a man. "Two girls. And I don't even see how they are supposed to resent me-" Angel gasped. And so did Camilo. It looked exactly like them now. Ten years later. The older woman was Angel, the man was Camilo, the girl was Athena and the other- "Should we tell her?"

"Tell me what?"

"I think we should." Camilo smiled.

"Tell me what!" Athena said again. Angel smiled.

"You're going to be a big sister Athena."

                 The end!