Thank you Camilo

Im the Tall girl with bown hair.
Sorry I haven't been posting. I have been super busy with my play this past weekend. And I decided to add more- Well I don't wanna say drama but you'll see.

-

"So, what did you want to show me?" Camilo asked while we walked into his room.

"So, remember me saying I was gonna ask Bruno to help me?"

"Yeah..."

"Well," I took the green glass picture out of my bag and showed Camilo. His eyes widen. "Bruno told me it's like my own family portrait. My mom, supposedly my dad, me and Maria."

"It has a lot of detail, but that doesn't really look like your mom. And your sister looks different. Almost to different. But you all look alike." He said running his fingers alone it. "Was there anything you saw?"

"Yeah, I saw that, a man walking through the woods and coming to Casita, and then a wedding. But I can't figure out whose wedding." I say. He looks up at me with those sweet brown eyes- god, I go weak in the knees when he gives me that look.

"Maybe Dolores and Mariano's wedding." Camilo laughed.

"But why would her wedding be in my future?" I ask. He shurgged. "That helps." I sigh. "Plus, it doesn't even look like them." I plopped down on Camilo's bed next to him. "What does it meannnn- give me a sign! Pleaseee!" I sang the last part. Camilo chuckled. 

"Well, I think this is your sign. Like, quite literally." Camilo laughed. I roll my eyes. "What?" I shook my head.

"Well, I talked to my mom today-"

"Also what, you just magically trust your mother all the sudden? I thought you didn't trust her." He said. I sat up.

"Well, yeah, I did but after what happened with Bruno, I'm convinced that she is my real mom!" I said standing up and walking over to the mirror. I put a strain of hair behind my ear. I sighed. Bruno's vision doesn't lie. Does it? No, it can't- unless-

"What if your 'mom' is actually your aunt!" Camilo said. "That's why your mom keeps on saying how much you and Maria look like each other! She doesn't want you to-"

"Figure out something. To make everyone blind to the fact- of something." I said.

"Yeah. Let's just hope we can figure out something to before-"

"DINNER!" I yelled out. Camilo gave me a look to keep it down. "Oh, sorry. But I have an idea." Camilo gave me a 'I'm listening.' Look.

-

"Heyyy, Dolores." I said knocking on her door. She opened it.

"Hi, Angel." She smiled. "I'm in." I gave her a confused look.

"I didn't even tell you-"

"I heard you." She smiled. Oh yeah forgot. She has really, really, good hearing.

-

"Alright, come on." I whispered yelled over to Camilo. He transformed into my 'mother' and walked next to me. "Just follow along and remember what we practiced." He nodded. "Haha, mamà, your really funny!" I said. I found Dolores hiding in coner. Prefect. I thought. "I wonder where Maria is." Just then I saw Maria come out. Just like I knew she would be.

"Oh, hey, Angel. Hi mamà. Can I talk to you, without her please?" Maria asked. My 'mother' AKA Camilo, nodded.
All goes to plan. I thought.

"Yeah, I'll be waiting at the table for you." I said before walking 'down the hallway', but I'm actually walking to Dolores. I must've missed her because I felt someone tug on my arm and pulled me down. "Ah-"

"Shhh" She said putting her fingers on her lips. I nodded slowly before looking around the coner at Camilo and Maria.

"What are they saying?" I whispered.

-Camilo Pov-

"Hey mamà, so I was wondering, what if they do come back here?" Maria said. Miracles. Angel didn't tell me what to say if she asked this question! I thought.

"Uh-" I said in my squeaky woman voice. "Sorry, Maria, what do you mean?" Maria gave me a confused look.

"Mamà, are you okay? You sound off." I was practically sweating with all this pressure.

"Yeah-" I coughed. "I think it's just a cold, hija." I gave her a pretty convincing look.... I hope. She looks convinced so I should be in the safe zone- for now.

"Ok, but- never mind. Anyways, I think they survived the ship wreck." My eyes widen. Who? Who is she talking about? "Well, most likely Eddie did, but still, Veronica could have survived."

"Well, uh, we'll see when we get there." I said chuckling. Then I see the actual Argentina coming. Uh oh. "I'll be back." I said before running off.

-Angel pov-

"Wait, Dolores, look!" I quickly whisper. She gave me a confused look. "Argentina! The real one is coming!" She gave me a wide eye.

"Let's go!" She whispered. She grabbed my hand and we both ran off. We went into the kitchen, were we surprisingly found Camilo. He looked so terrified. Oh, mi amor. I thought. "Camilo, are you okay?" Dolores asked. He shook his head 'no'. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand.

"Geez, Camilo. Your shaking!"

"I'm never doing that for you again."