❤︎︎ 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 ❤︎︎

Letting out a yawn, I lifted my hands above my head to stretch them out. "Right, that's all for todays class" Mr Yasuda closed his book, eyeing over the room of the class. "Remember, college entrance exams are next year, so studying will eat up most of your summer break" at his reminder, I let out a long sigh while laying my head down on my desk.

I hadn't even thought about college, let alone entrance exams. "I encourage you to go out and enjoy the pool or the beach while you still can" resting his head, his eyes were held shut. Now that he said it, going to the beach would be nice, if I had the time to go. "In fact, I'd be happy to come with you" as he raised his head, he opened his eyes and stared at us with his neutral expression.

"Whattt? Why the hell would we invite a teacher to tag along?" Eyes shut, Ishikawa spoke out on the teachers last words. "Don't be dense, Ishikawa! If there are swimsuits involved, you're gonna need adult supervision!" Mr Yasuda glared down Ishikawa, raising his voice a bit louder then his regular tone.

With a gasp, Ishikawa's eyes widened for a second before they then rested as he relaxed back into his seat "oh yeah, that makes sense" at that, I twitched my eye from how dumb that sounded. "That makes sense? Really?" Narrowing my eyes, I whispered under my breath, judging their stupidly. Yuki sighed from beside me "their stupidity is baffling" at her words, I nodded in pure agreement.

Now that everything was sorted, the class started to pack up and get ready to leave. Standing up from my desk, I turned to Yuki with a smile "so what do you think? Agreed that Mr Yasuda would be hot if he wasn't so stupid?" With a grin, i inched closer to her. "Yeah, Mr Yasuda would be a certified hottie.. if he didn't talk" standing up from her seat also, she agreed alongside me.

"Maybe, but at least he's a good teacher" evening out her books with her desk, Takako brought her own opinion into the matter. "I guess that's true" folding my arms, I let out a small sigh, thinking about how attractive our teacher would be if he wasn't as stupid as he is. "Just ignore the dumb things he says" slouching on her desk, Hori rested her head in her folded arms with a expression of tiredness.

"Hori, did something happen between the two of you?" Aware of Hori's unusual tone, Takako looked at her with question. Hori let out a sigh "this morning..I walked past him in the hall, told me to keep my chin up" she started to explain. "What happened after?" Interested, I inched closer to her desk with curiosity burning through my eyes "I said it was random, then he said it wasn't if I knew how much he loved flat-chested girls.."

Deadpanned, the colour in my face washed away as she continued on "as he walked away he said that flat-chested girls are A-okay.. he thought that would cheer me up" as she finished her little story, I was already as white as a ghost. "What..? He..?" Not even being able to form words from my mouth, I closed it again and mentally cried. "Wow, just what goes on in his head?" Sighing, Takako looked disappointed from what she had heard.

"Oh yeah, so, Hori!" Yuki leant towards Hori's desk. "Hm?" Raising her head, Hori turned to face Yuki "this guy from another school was asking me for your phone number the other day, can I give it to him?" as she explained, she held her eyes open widely awaiting for her response. Now fully awake, Hori raised her head up all the way and sat upright in her seat "he didn't have the guts to ask me himself, so thanks but no thanks"

Hori's answered deflated Yuki "aww, what? Again?" With a frown, she held pleading eyes towards her friend. "She has a point though, why bother with a guy who won't even talk to you in person?" Resting my eyes, I leaned against Hori's desk until my attention was snatched by Ishikawa "yo, who's up for some bad singing?" Yuki and I both swapped a glance before looking over to him with confusion.

"Like, today?" Yuki tilted her head, just as surprised as I was at the news. "Since these coupons expire today, yeah" Ishikawa brought his hand out towards our faces to show us the coupons that he was holding. "Half off two hours? What a steal!" Yuki gasped out as she leaned over my shoulder towards the coupon. With a wine, I pried her off of me so I didn't fall forwards.