❤︎︎ 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛? ❤︎︎

I know that nothing lasts forever, but just this once, I hope that it does.

I hope the feelings that I hold for you will stay until the end, because I'm afraid that if they ever disappear.. you will too.

—————————

The afternoon was partly quiet, murmurs of family's from outside and the winds kissing the trees leaves as they flew past were the only noises to fill the mood. The sun was melting away, leaving the beautiful colours of orange and pink to fill its space.

The sun always leaves each day, it rises for the morning to wake everyone up and to start a new day, but then it leaves at the end. Instead, it's replaced with the moon, awaking the night creatures and setting everyone to sleep, ending what was started by the sun earlier.

In a way, neither stay forever, both are corresponding around each other, endlessly swapping spots until the day where they will swap for the last time. Narrowing my eyes, I drifted my eyes closed and scoffed a light hearted smile to myself.

Nothing lasts forever.

—————————

"[Yn]! We're hereee!" Knocking on the door with slight impatience, I could hear Yuki's calls from my room. The whole group had planned a sleepover at my house, to be able to spend time together while we could, the end of the year was approaching faster then expected.

Chika was actually home this one time, but she was in a deep sleep and I doubt she'd wake up anytime soon. Smiling, I stood up from my bed and made my way from my room to the front door so I could allow my friends to come inside. I could practically feel Yuki's impatience heating off of her as I got to the doors handle.

As soon as I turned it to open it, the door flew open and Yuki was already jumping all over me. "Gah, Yuki!" Balancing myself so we both didn't fall to the floor, I let out a cry of concern before repositioning myself and looking at her with disapproval.

"Oh yeah, the other three are here too" Yuki turned her head to the front door as Hori, Miyamura and Tooru made their way inside the door frame too. "Good afternoon, make yourself comfortable" pulling Yuki off of me with tender touch, I smiled at the others, offering them my warmness with open arms.

"Thanks for having me over" Miyamura awkwardly smiled, still a bit uncertain about staying over at my house, this was pretty new for him. The other three have visited quite often, all having slept here at least once before. "Ah, Chika is here too but she's asleep in her room, I hope you guys don't mind sleeping on futons in my room"

They all smiled, nodding along with the idea. I would have let someone sleep in Chika's bed if she wasn't here, but unfortunately that wasn't an option as of now. "Hello, [Yn]" drawing my attention, I turned my head to gaze over who had said my name. When I did, purple eyes burned into my own, a smile tugging at his lips as he looked over me.

"Tooru, hello" after taking him all in, I closed my eyes and gave him a loving smile, happy to see him. This would be the first time Tooru has slept over as my boyfriend instead of just my friend. It was weird to call him that still, but.. it was nice. The title itself made my cheeks warm up, it was something new, I really enjoyed it.

"Come on love birds, I wanna get the snacks and games started!" Hori's voice rang out, calling over to us from my own room as everyone had already set their stuff down to the floor. "Sorry, coming!" I clasped my hands together in apology before making my way over and heading to my closet, I had four futons in there as I always had people staying over.

Pulling them out, I laid them on the floor, close to my bed before letting the others claim one each and sit on them. "Well, I have snacks prepared in the kitchen. Games, we can play something as simple as uno" rubbing the back of my neck as I explained, I had now just thought about how unprepared I was for the games part.