❤︎ 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 ❤︎︎

"Ishikawa, do you think that class will be boring today? I hope not" stretching my arms out, I yawned a little while ago, walking alongside Ishikawa. He suddenly let out a small gasp and stopped in his tracks, I didn't get why until a piece of paper flew directly into my face, blinding me and leaving me in utter shock.

"Sorry! That was an accident!" A shout came from above us, I pulled the paper off of my face and looked up to see the student council girl, Sakura. Ishikawa was already on the ground and picking up the papers before he had even heard her voice, he then also looked up with a neutral expression before it shifted to a look of surprise.

I looked between the two as they both stared at one another with wide eyes, it was honestly freaking me out. "Hey! [Ln]! Wanna come to the cafeteria with me real quick? I forgot my breakfast!" Drawing my eyes over towards him, my face dropped at the shouting boy who was waving his arms around like a weirdo. "Okay, see you later Ishikawa, Sakura" I waved at both of them with an awkward expression.

"Iura!" Yelling his name, I death glared him before running over to him and raising my hand to slap him on the back. "Hold on! I'm sorry for.. whatever I did?" Sweat dropped down his face as he held his hands up in front of him for defensive, his expression nervous as he awaited for the slap. "Don't just yell and act weird like that! It draws too much attention!"

Iura started chuckling, his fear vanishing as he then started making fun of my red face. "Wow, the popular [Ln] doesn't like attention?" Folding his arms, he grinned down at me. Scoffing, I closed my eyes and rested my hands on my hips "firstly, I'm not popular, you just think that because I'm friends with Hori. Secondly, almost no one likes everyone's attention on them!"

"Guess that makes sense" smiling down at me, he then turned to face the direction of the cafeteria and pointed his index finger in the way we needed to go. "Now let's hurry up before the bell rings, I'm starving!" He gripped onto my arm not too tightly before yanking me with him to the cafeteria. "If you don't stop dragging me I'm going to slap you!"

—————————

"So, what's the deal between you and Ishikawa" dropping the smug expression he was wearing before, Iura looked down at me with a semi-serious expression as he held his food in his hand. "Hm? What do you mean?" My expression also dropped, my eyes drooping as my lips parted ever so slightly. Iura sighed before smiling and waving his hand "never-mind then, obviously you aren't going to give an honest answer"

"Well, at least you're not entirely dumb then" muttering to myself, I peered my head over to where I saw black hair flowing behind a boy through the wind, as he walked away while holding two things in hand. Miyamura? I pat Iura on the arm before smiling "see you later Iura, I'm going to head off now" he nodded in understanding before continuing to walk to where he had planned.

Turning my heel, I started walking after where I had just seen Miyamura disappear to. Peeking around the corner, I saw him standing just up ahead, he was also with Ishikawa who was sitting down on the garden wall. "Hey! What are you two doing over here?" Shouting out to them as I started to make my way over, they both turned their heads towards me with shocked faces.

Miyamura looked down for a second "well, I was just giving Ishikawa the ice-cream that Hori saved for him.." his voice was soft as he explained, it was pretty clear to see that Miyamura hadn't gotten closer enough to me yet to be able to talk as if we were friends. That's okay, hopefully he'll warm up soon. "I see, but isn't that.. melon flavour?" I scratched my chin with my finger as I read the label of the sweet snack.

Ishikawa groaned out loud when he came to the same realisation, the colour in his face draining. This had caused Miyamura to gasp and then pace around, he looked at me and then at the ice-cream. I waved my hand and smiled awkwardly "I'm not a fan of melon flavour, sorry, plus I actually got strawberry ice-cream earlier with Iura" I then scratched my chin and chuckled slightly.