{Ironstrange}~ 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

─── ❝ 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 FLUFF ❞ ───
[ Tony Stark x Stephen Strange ]
»»-- words: 730 --««

A/N:
This was a request from the dear juzoleiin and I have to admit that I'm not the biggest fan of Strange or the ship itself, so I apologize if this One shot isn't really good, I hope y'all can enjoy it anyways :)

»»---- ♤ -----««

11:21 pm
Peter trots toward the elevator, meeting Strange who just came from a meeting.
"Peter? why are you still awake, don't you have school tomorrow?" he questions strictly, "Yes, but I just don't understand my homework." Peter answered with clear frustration in his voice. "What is the topic?" Strange asked trying to take a look at the papers in Peters's hands, which he shows to him a second after "Biotechnology" he comments.
Strange scans the worksheets for a moment before he sighs "Okay I'll help you."

Both of them make their way into the kitchen and sit down at the counter. "Thank you for helping me, Mr. Strange" Peter mumbled before they started to work on the homework.

12:18 am
Tony just stepped into the elevator wanting to get to the kitchen, he worked all evening and grew hungry.
With a 'bing' the elevator doors opened and Tony stepped out of the elevator as he noticed the light shining through the hallway, clearly coming from the kitchen.

With a frown on his face, he stepped into the kitchen watching Stephen explain something to Peter, "Strange why the fuck is the boy still awake? It's past midnight, he should be asleep right now." Tony stated, ignoring the teenagers present.
"I'm just helping him with his homework," Strange answered unimpressed.
"Yeah, sure why would he go to Anna from frozen if he can get help from a genius?"
"You watched frozen" Peter whispered excitedly, just to be ignored. "It's Biotechnology, I doubt you wanna be a car mechanic could help better than an M.D." said the younger one with a small and barely notable grin forming on his lips.

"Oh bet," Tony snapped Peter his worksheet out of his hand, "let's see" he mumbled before taking a pen and starting to write.
"Go to bed kid, I have to correct the mistakes this wanna-be witch made." he finally acknowledged Peters's presents, which just accepted the order. "Good night Mr. Strange, good night Mr. Stark" he grumbled before diapering into the hallway.

"What was that Stark?" the taller one glared at the other, "Don't act you don't like it" Stark gazed at Stephen with a grin.
"Not in front of the kid." Strange rolled his eyes while bowing over Starks's shoulder: "And I also do prefer the other kind of teasing." he whispered inside Tony's ear with a smirk on his lips, "I can arrange that." the older one answered now looking at the taller one.

"Oh, the cyborg comes out of his cave? For me? I feel honored." Strange joked pulling Tony a bit closer on his shirt, "I see someone missed me." Tony teased his lips only a few inches from Stephens. "Can you for once shut up and just kiss me?" the younger one whispered, Stark followed the plead and closed the gap between them.
Their lips fitted perfectly onto each other, they moved against each other in harmony like they already did a thousand times before, Tony gently bit the bottom lip of Stephen silently asking for entrance.
Strange parted his lips slightly, letting Tony's tongue slip inside his mouth, they fought for dominance for a while, which Tony won in the end.

Stephen sight into the kiss when Tony's hand found its way to his neck, pulling him even closer, Strange tried grounding himself grasping one hand onto Tony's arm and wrapping the other hand around his hip, trying not to melt under the touch of the older one.

Tony noticed the effect he had on Strange, wanting to hear his longing for Tony, he broke the kiss just to leave a wet trail of kisses from Stephens Jawline down to his sweet spot, which he found immediately and started to gently suck and bite on the hot skin of the taller one, surely leaving a bright mark to claim him.

"Tony don't you dare." the younger one warned pushing the other a little bit away from him, "I know that you love what I do to you, don't act like you actually mind my marks" Tony's hand found its way onto Stephens's thigh slowly rubbing up and down, "I'm serious Tony, not tonight, please." Strange looked down into Tony's eyes, whereupon he stopped.
"Okay, I'm sorry for pushing" he took Strange's hand, "Cuddles?" he asked, with love-filled eyes.
"Yeah, cuddles sound good."

The End

»»---- ♤ -----««