💫Stargazing💫

Type: Fluff

Zander knocked on Luke's door, waiting for an answer. It was dark outside, but seasonably warm. The door opened and behind it was the person Zander loved more than anything. "Hey." He said shyly. "Hey babe." Luke let the shorter boy inside. "So, why did you ask me to come over so late?" The grape asked, raising a brow. Luke rubbed the back of his neck. "W-well, I wanted to show you the stars." Zander furrowed his eyebrows, "What?" Luke smiled, "Come with me." He took his boyfriend's hand and led him upstairs, all the way to the roof. Luke helped Zander get onto the roof, considering he was a lot stronger than the latter. Once they were both on the roof, Luke pointed up to the night sky. "Look!" There were lots of beautiful bright stars in the sky. Luke's roof had a special view, the stars only looked so pretty from up there. "Wow." Zander said, impressed. He leaned his head on Luke's shoulder, relaxing himself. "This is beautiful." The shorter admired. He nuzzled his face into Luke's neck. "Glad you like it, sweetheart." Luke wrapped an arm around Zander's waist. They admired the sky for a few minutes, just enjoying the company of eachother. "Look, it's a shooting star!" Luke pointed to the falling star in the sky. "Make a wish!" He said excitedly. Zander rolled his eyes playfully and made a wish. 'I wish to stay with Luke forever. I wish to marry him, and start a life with him.'