❄︎ Part 32 - December 14.02

Y/N Y/L/N

Tom moves away from me annoyed, which makes me grin. My attention goes outside, though. The plane moves slowly and I notice my nervousness starting to show though, as my hands start to get cold and my heart beats twice as often. Tom notices this and reaches for my hand.

"It's going to be okay, close your eyes and listen to my voice," I do what he says to me and close my eyes. His touch on my hand doesn't make it better because when he touches me I can't control my heart. "Concentrate as my hand slowly moves up and down your arm. How my fingertips slowly go to the curves of your chest," everything he whispers in my ear he really does. The imagination becomes reality.

I chew on my bottom lip as I realize for myself how ready I am for him. I can suppress my moan as well as I can, because I don't want the stewardess to hear it. "Do you notice how you attract me and how you drive me crazy", his hand slides into my pants which are wet by now because I am so aroused. "So ready for me princess", he kisses my neck again and this time I can't hold it anymore and a moan passes my lip.

"Look outside princess," carefully I open my eyes again and see the blue sky. We are actually in the air. He's managed to distract me enough that I didn't notice the plane take off. When the sign comes that it is now allowed to move around the plane, I'm lifted up by Tom and taken to a room. He pushes a button and says "I don't want to be disturbed during the hours now."

He turns around and slowly takes off his jacket while I look him up and down. Through his shirt you can see his muscles and I realize every time how hot my boyfriend actually is. Every day I could go down on him and I think he might do this because his look tells me that I am the prey and he is the predator. Like a cat, I get down on all fours to him and slowly walk over his strong arms. Arriving at his buttons, I undo them and throw his shirt on the floor while his tie is still on his neck. Backwards I pull on it and put my lips on his.

Satisfied, he hums, because he could also just notice the tension between us. Our tongues fight with each other while my right hand goes to his pants. Proud of myself, I was able to undo his button with one hand and take off his pants and then his boxers. My gaze goes to his great arousal and am still amazed that Tom fits inside me with his size. As I take his magnificent cock into my mouth, I can't help but moan out loud. Tom his hand goes into my hair to determine his own desired rhythm. But I could also be a dirty girl. I blew him faster and harder than his hands guiding my head.

He moaned loudly, that showed me that he liked it and it made me happy that not only I was satisfied. I was enjoying him, wanting to satisfy my hunger for what I have been waiting for all day. Another part of me wanted to show him that I can dominate him too. Not just him dominating me. I was speeding up even more. I knew he couldn't take it much longer because he tried to slow me down but in vain.

"If you don't slow down, you'll get it back even harder," even though I was giving him a blowjob I couldn't help but smile. The next moment I feel his warm liquid, which I swallow. I licked my lips lustfully while he looks at me breathing heavily. "So my girl wants me to take her hard."

I couldn't react quickly as he lifts me up and I'm underneath him, yet I'm the only one of the two of us who still has her clothes on. I quickly take them off and notice Tom's gaze on my body. Immediately he lays me on the bed and kisses my lips first and then kisses his way down. He lays over my nipple, which is already aching with desire for him. His touch on my skin starts to burn, which does not make everything easier for me. His hand stops in front of my pleasure pearl.

"Tom please," I say in desperation as I just need him. "Relax princess," he whispers to me and slowly enters me with one finger. I moan loudly and come to meet him. With his second finger, he fills me completely. "You are so ready for me y/n. And you will only be for me, for no one else. You're mine forever."

He pulls his fingers out of me and spreads my legs and positions himself. His cock is hard and thick. He penetrates me without warning, making me moan even louder. "Fuck yeah," was the only thing I could say under my moans. Our lips meet again, but my moans interrupt our passionate kiss. Faster and faster Tom moves into me and the whole room on the plane is filled with our moans. "Y/N," Tom moans, reaching hard for my chest. I spread my legs even wider and grip Tom's back tighter as I feel his thrusts, now coming at an even faster rhythm.

"Do you want to come princess?" he asks me. "YES!", I moan. "Let's come together," after telling me I can let myself fall, I feel a huge orgasm come over me. After two more pushes, Tom also comes inside me. He carefully drops on top of me, the only thing left to hear is the rapid breathing of both of us. "That was amazing," I say after a while, slowly running my fingertips over his back. "I have to pull myself together not to grab you again and fuck you a second time."

"Why don't you?", I ask him as he lies down next to me. I lie down on his torso and look into his brown perfect eyes. "You don't know how much I want to, but the flight won't be long and you need to rest," he gives me a kiss on my forehead, after which I lie down on his upper body and also fall asleep very quickly.

I am awakened by light kisses on my lips and look into his eyes. His beautiful smile also makes me smile, when I wanted to pull him down to me he stops me. "We're landing in half an hour. You should dress up a bit, although I really like the look of it.", he gives me a few more hot kisses on my bust and then walks out of the room. Still a little tired, I get up and go into the bathroom. But as in normal airplanes it is not narrow, but you could still move well. After a nice warm shower I take the things Tom picked out for me and put them on.

Some make-up I do also rauf, I feel a little more comfortable already. Very excited about Spain I go back to Tom and give him a kiss. Of course I saw that the stewardess and watched. I had to show him again that Tom belongs to me and no one else. "You look hot as hell, but aren't those shoes a little uncomfortable?", I had to laugh a little at his question. Of course high heels are uncomfortable, what a question, but they fit the outfit perfectly.

"A bit, but I want to make a good impression on your cousin", his jaw tightens, but just give him a "your serious look", because really thinks I'm just making myself pretty for his cousin. We talk for a while, so I don't even realize that we have already landed.

"Welcome to Spain Princess"