❄︎ Part 17 - December 05.2

But somehow I have a strange feeling in my stomach.

I take a closer look at Jacob and see a scar on his face on the right eyebrow. He is well built and has a tattoo on his left arm. "Let's get going then. We have a lot to do." We started walking and I notice when someone looks at me. I look to my right and see his eyes on me.

"Do I have something on my face?", I tease him, which makes him smile. This smile is already getting on my nerves. Fortunately, we have already arrived at the first store and off we go. No time for other topics, now children are made happy.
______

Time passed quickly and we managed to work through everything in four hours. I hug Emma who is as happy about it as I am. "Let's celebrate this. There's a club near here where we could hang," but before I could say anything about it, one of Tom's bodyguards intervenes. "I'm sorry, but Y/N is expected back home immediately." Annoyed, I roll my eyes and look to him. "Really now? I just want to have some fun with my best friend," he shakes it his head and adds "Boss's orders," just as I was about to give up I think of a solution. "Alright. I'm sorry Emma but let's go to the bathroom again".

"I would already say goodbye and somehow I have to bring all the gifts to the children's home" I tear my eyes open and look at the boys. "You guys can go help Jacob real quick and then come back here to pick us up." All three of them look at each other and then nodded, but it wasn't that easy after all. "I'm staying here. If something happens then we will all die today."

Three then turns into just one. I take Emma's wrist and pull her towards the toilet. I quickly look to see if anyone is here, but we are all alone. "Ok my plan is this. You go back and act like you're not feeling well all of a sudden. You can really overdo it while I try to leave the store inconspicuously. When you see that I'm out, you come right after me," skeptically looking at me and thinking. "For that, we'll go to my place and put on a dress." Well, I am not a fan of dresses, but I could accept it. "Deal," I shook her hand and she chimed in. She grins at me and walks out the door. I walk to the door as well, leaving a small slit open. Emma starts acting and she really overdoes it. She's really crazy, but I love her for it. "Are you okay? Do you need an ambulance?", I hear him say and this is my chance. Slowly I walk along behind the shelves and I can already see the exit. Emma looks at me for a moment and sees that I'm almost there, so she puts another one on top and starts to choke.I had to be careful not to start laughing. I make it out and go behind a corner. After a few seconds I hear Emma calling my name. I pull her into the corner. I start laughing when I see her scared face. She punches me, which makes me calm down.

"That was great. Especially when you started choking", "I know", together we look to see if anyone noticed but luckily it hasn't yet. When we saw the bus, we get on and go to Emma.

After fifteen minutes we arrive and start to get ready. "Do you think Tom his men will notice quickly?", I asked her as she picks out the clothes. Just then, my phone rings. I slowly pull it out of my pocket and my heart immediately jumps out of my chest. "It's Tom," I throw it to Emma, but she just looks at me with wide eyes. "What am I supposed to do with this now? You picked the mafia boss!" I give her a nasty look and just let it ring. "I'll just turn it off," said done. After that we pick out our clothes and put on makeup. That I will get consequences for this I had a feeling, but at that moment I just didn't care. Before I knew Tom, I did such things all the time and nothing ever happened. Ok, the one time Tom helped me, but that's already forgotten."Shall we?", Emma asked me. I nod to her and just as we're about to go out, I see Tom drive up in his car. I turn off the lights and put my hand over Emma her mouth. "Y/N! I know you're here! Open this door! NOW!" panic sets in and we look at each other. "I am extremely angry! If you don't open this door in ten seconds, I'm kicking it in. I don't care if it's Emma's apartment".He sounds very Angry. "I don't want my door demolished! Open it!" she whispers. I exhale loudly and open the door and in front of me is a very angry Tom. "That you still dare to just run away!", he takes me by the upper arm and pulls me to the car. "Have a nice evening Emma," he slams the car door and then gets in on the driver's side.

The car ride was silent. Too quiet for my concerns, but I didn't dare speak. Arrived at his home I get out , but was immediately grabbed by the arm and pulled into the villa. Harrison who opened the door for us, looks at me disappointed.

Tom throws me on the couch and walks back and forth. "Tom I-" but I couldn't talk any further because he grabs my neck and pushes me down on the couch. "Shut the fuck up! How could you just disappear like that! WHY?!", shocked that he almost chokes me I look at him. "We were going to party," I gave the best answer I could. "Did I give you permission to go celebrate!? Go ahead and say it!" he yells at me, looking me in the eye. I shake my head. He lets go of my arm. I start coughing and try to catch my breath as fast as I can. "I'm sorry," I say softly. He gives me an angry look and walks out of the room. I can still hear him slam the door and leave the house. Shit what was that. Still coughing, I lie here and try to breathe normally again. Gaby brings me a water for which I am very grateful. "What were you thinking dear?" I look at her and could not say anything. Whether it's because Tom choked me or I just don't know what to say, but I let Tom down. "You should take off your makeup and go to bed," she had advised me from the bottom of her heart. I nodded and quietly went upstairs. As I sat in front of the mirror and remove my makeup I can already see how red the spots are. I rest my arm on the marble slab and run my hand through my hair.

Since I didn't want to sleep here with him, I don't know if he'll come back, but better safe than sorry I go to the library. I take my blanket and my pillow with me and lie down on the couch, where one should actually read.

Thoughtfully, I look at the wall. "You caught such problems," I spoke to myself and somehow try to sleep.
__________________________

I would love to ask you guys what you think of the story. I ask for honest opinions. Feel free to put down ideas as well.THANK YOU!