KageKenHina (🏐)

KageKenHina
(Kageyama, Kenma, Hinata.)

(More platonic rather than relationship(at least for Kenma)

Anxiety/Panic Attack

Warnings: Anxiety/Panic Attack, Fainting

▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄

❦ Loading Story ❦

□□□□□□□□■ 20%
□□□□□□□□■■ 40%
□□□□□□□□■■■ 60%
□□□□□□□□■■■■ 80%
□□□□□□□□■■■■■ 90%
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

❦ Loaded ❦

Tokyo.. That's where they are, at the week long training camp at Shinzen high school.

Hinata was so happy for the camp, but when exams had to be passed, he freaked out and got very anxious, but he managed to pass his exams and is now at Tokyo for a whole week.

Hinata is kind of nervous for some reason.. usually he wouldn't be as nervous, but he wants to improve, but he isn't sure how.

He's been learning from the old Coach Ukai about tempo but him and Kageyama haven't been communicating very much, and it's making him scared about their friendship.

Hinata took in a deep breath, they were up against Fukurodani right now and Hinata ran up to spike but Kageyama set the ball too far, Hinata managed to just nick the ball using his left hand but that mess up scared him, he almost missed the ball.

Hinata let out a shaky breath and Daichi went to Hinata.

'' You okay Hinata? ''

He asks. Hinata looks at Daichi and nods.

'' Yeah! I'm okay! ''

He says enthusiastically, trying not to give away the fact that he was panicked on the inside. Kageyama wasn't convinced, he had noticed this whole game that not only has he been off, but Hinata has been off too.

They tried the quick again and once again, the quick didn't work out. The coach called a time out and Hinata rushed to the side, his hands and legs trembled.

Kageyama came over to Hinata.

'' Oi Boke... um- you alright? ''

Kageyama asks. Hinata looks at Kageyama and Kageyama was taken a back, Hinata's eyes were glossed in tears that were threatening to fall.

'' U-uh.. Hinata are you okay? ''

Kageyama asks. Hinata stumbled to Kageyama and gripped onto his shirt, his breaths were now uneven as he let the tears fall down his cheeks, Kageyama could feel the boy shaking.

Kageyama slowly wrapped his arms around the smaller boy and rubbed his back, Hinata gasped for air and sobbed quietly, gathering the attention of some other players.

Kageyama was feeling awkward but he continued to comfort Hinata the best that he could.

Sugawara rushed over to them.

'' Kageyama what happened? ''

The older setter asked the younger setter. Kageyama looks at Suga.

'' To be honest, I'm not sure... he just grabbed onto me and started crying. ''