IwaOi (🏐)

IwaOi

Insomnia

Warnings: Insomnia, Fainting, Mild Panic Attack and Swearing.

▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄

❦ Loading Story ❦

□□□□□□□□■ 20%
□□□□□□□□■■ 40%
□□□□□□□□■■■ 60%
□□□□□□□□■■■■ 80%
□□□□□□□□■■■■■ 90%
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

❦ Loaded ❦

Oikawa has suffered from Insomnia for 3 years, ever since he started high school, he was never diagnosed properly but he looked it up and he assumed that's what he had.

He's always struggled to get to sleep or take naps and it's really starting to affect his performance in Volleyball.

Now that Oikawa is in his third year, things have become much more stressful and he has been struggling to sleep even more now.

Sure he tries his best, but he is always worried that if he shows any kind of weakness that his team will kick him off.. that's Oikawa's one fear, that his team will no longer depend on him if he shows that he's weak.

Iwaizumi has started to notice Oikawa's Volleyball performance, they were having a practice match up against a random team from another high school and well Oikawa just seemed out of it.

Iwaizumi noticed that most of Oikawa's sets were sloppy, like he wasn't even trying, maybe it was because it was clear they were going to win.

That's what Iwaizumi thought anyway, he assumed that because they are going to win that Oikawa isn't putting in the effort.

'' Oi! Shittykawa! What's wrong with you today?! Stop sending me sloppy sets! ''

He yells, Oikawa hums and looks at Iwaizumi.

'' Oh, sorry Iwa chan..''

Oikawa says with less enthusiasm than he usually has, this baffled Iwaizumi since usually Oikawa would send back some sort of remark but no, he just apologised.

'' You know what, I think you should sit out of this game. Your clearly not well or something. ''

Iwaizumi says, Oikawa shrugs.

'' Dunno, I'm just a little tired. ''

Iwaizumi rolls his eyes.

'' Then get some sleep once in a while would you?! Stop slacking and being lazy! ''

After the game ended, Oikawa sat at the side of the gym leaning against the wall, his face in his hands as he was sort of drifting off.

Iwaizumi threw a ball at Oikawa and Oikawa flinched as it hit him, letting out a small groan.

Oikawa stood up weakly, black spots took over his vision as he stumbled forward slightly. Iwaizumi noticed this and he walked over to Oikawa, holding him steady.

'' Hey... seriously are you okay? Oikawa? ''

All Oikawa heard was ringing in his ears, black spots still covering his vision and suddenly it went fully black.

Oikawa's body went limp and he fell into Iwaizumi's arms. Iwaizumi cursed as he caught Oikawa in his arms.

'' Shit! Oikawa! ''