chpater sixteen

scarlett's pov:

i woke up the next morning with a text.

from gia: hey i just wanted to say i'm sorry for the way rue acted towards you.

i wasn't mad at rue or gia. at the end of the day rue is and addict who clearly needs more help, but you can't really help someone who doesn't want to help themselves you know?

i texted her back. "it's ok gia no need to apologize for her actions. are you alright though?"

"yea i'm okay, last night was just a lot of yelling, im ready to get out of this house lol" she replied.

i smiled at her text and said "wanna hang out today?"

"im always up to hang with you <33" she sent.

"lol ok be ready in an hour?"

"sounds good :)".

one hour later

i didn't even know what me and gia were doing today but i just wanted to hang out with her.

so because i had no idea what we were doing to end up doing i decided to go with something pretty casual.

^^scareltts outfit.

i texted gia and told her i was ok my way to her house, my mom was taking me.

we parked outside of gias house and she got in the car.

"so girls what's the plan for today?" my mom asked.

me and gia looked both at each other and said "mall".

"sounds like a plan." my mom laughed at us.

before we went to the mall we stopped at a starbucks to get a drink.

we got our drinks and went to the mall. my mom gave me cash for the both of us before she left. we said bye to my mom and walked in.

"so where do you want to go?" gia looked at me.

"forever 21?" i suggested. "okay" she smiled.

we walked in the store and we found some really cute things.

gia picked up this cute pink pastel short sleeve. i found a really cute dark green lace tank top and some rings.

gia and i's style were completely opposite. she liked colorful things and i liked darker colors.

we paid for our items and left the store.

we walked around for awhile until we saw maddy and kat looking at bras in victoria secret.

"we should say hi" i turned to gia. "okay sure." she said back.

we walked in the store "oh my god hey bitches." maddy said to us with a welcoming smile. "hey girls." kat said.

"hey we were just in the mall and we saw you so we wanted to say hi" i spoke.

"we were just about to leave actually, we were thinking of going to the gas station to get some things if you know what i mean." maddy said laughing.

"drugs?" gia asked her.

"duh." kat laughed. i looked at gia and before i could say no she spoke up to say the exact opposite of what i thought she would.

"can we come?"

what the fuck? what does she mean "can we come"?

i looked at her with a surprised and confused look on my face.

"what?" was all i could say.

kat and maddy looked at each other. "let's go." maddy said.

in the car the girls were playing music and singing but i wasn't.

i was confused. why the hell did gia want to come? and what is she planning on doing when we get there?

we finally got to the gas station and walked in.

"what's up?" fez welcomed us in.

"where's that little kid?" maddy said getting straight to the point.

"ashtray is in the back and he's not a kid he's my business partner." fez spoke. he was protective of ashtray. it was cute.

"whatever." maddy walked to the back of the store.

"what's up" ashtray looked at maddy and kat. "hey gia, hey scarlett." he looked at me up down like he was undressing me with his eyes.

"i need some molly." kat told ashtray which made him stop looking at me and now at her.

"ight that's finna be 40" ashtray looked at them with a straight face.

it was weird seeing him "do his job" i knew what he did but seeing him actually do it was weird in a way. he looked good doing it though.

he was looking at me a lot. was he wondering what i thought about it?

"40 fucking dollars?" kat said shocked.

"did i stutter?" ashtray spoke back.

maddy rolled her eyes and handed him the money.

we started walking out but ashtray called me.

"scarlett wait." he said.

i turned around. "yeah?" i asked.

he got up and kissed me.

it was a long passionate kiss, with need and want.

his hands were on my waist and mine were on his neck.

he broke the kiss with a smirk.

"wait why-."

"you look good today." and that was all he said before he walked out.

why did he? i don't mind but why? wait he thinks i look good?

i stood there shocked for a second before gia called me out.