!! ANNOUNCEMENT !!

Good afternoon! I have some exciting news for those of you who enjoyed this story. I've been wanting to do this for awhile, but only now I am able to tell you confidently, that Winds of Change book two is coming!!!! I hope to publish its first chapter in the November. Yay!

So, introducing; Winds of Change book two, Eye of the Storm.

Here is a sneak peak into the story of my next book!

Something is happening to Tempest. Her powers are starting to awaken, but it's nothing like the ninja's instructor, Sensei Wu, had described. Even her hastily decided upon partner doesn't understand what is happening, and his entire life had been dedicated to the study of unnatural phenomena. But that's not even the worst of it. The Ruling Shadow isn't ready to give her up, and are chasing her not just with their operatives, but  with the bounty hunters of Ninjago. Can she hope to avoid them and learn control at the same time? What about the voice that commands her, or the green eyes that she sees in her dreams? Will her life ever make sense again? Or is she doomed to live like this forever, trapped in a game of chase that only gets worse the farther in she goes? Can she ever reach the calm eye of the storm where the answers lay?

So? What do you think? I'm super excited to be bringing you the sequel this year, hopefully you all will enjoy it. But first!

I am in the process of creating my own NWU, or the Ninjago Written Universe. So that means that the stories centered on the purple ninja, aka Destiny, will eventually be woven into the Winds of Change. So, if you are planning on continuing with this series, I suggest reading just a little bit of Destiny's story before I release this book. If you don't, that's ok. You may not understand everything that happens, but it shouldn't affect the reading for this story. Once again, I can't promise that any future stories won't be more tangled with Cole's Destiny.

Thank you, and have a wonderful afternoon!