Chapter 5

Sarada's Pov

"You got away with no Injuries, but your eyes... Whatever you did with your eyes could suffer some long lasting effects." Mom said.

"Mom..."

"I'm glad you are okay, but did you overuse your Sharingan in the fight with that Code guy?" Mom asked.

I can't hide it from her, she is my mom, she deserves to know...

"Mom, when Boruto died, I awakened the Mangekyou Sharingan."

Mom gasped, putting her hand on her mouth.

"And out of instinct, I used both eyes powers, and it took a lot out of me." I said.

"I guess it was only a matter of time, we can talk about it when your dad wakes up." Mom said. "You want to check up on him?"

"Yeah.."

We walked into dads room, he was still in a coma.. His heartrate monitor was beeping steadily though.

"It's been three days since, his Injuries are all healed, he should be waking up soon." Mom said.

"Mom.." I said. "How are you able to stay so calm?"

"What do you mean?" 

"Like, My emotions are all over the place, I don't know how to feel or think anymore, how are you able to stay calm?"

"Well, I'd be lying if I say I wasn't worried like hell for everyone, but as the number one medic, I have to carry out my duty with no distractions." Mom explained. "I put my trust into Naruto and others while I do my best doing my part."

"I see..." I said.

 "Well, I'll be checking up on your friend Mitsuki." Mom said.

"Oh yeah, is he okay?" I asked.

"Well, his body is like.... breaking down, His body works different, I'm going to have to call Orochimaru, he or she probably knows how to deal with it." Mom explained.

The Sage Transformation must be breaking down his body, I guess that's why he never used it, it's too much power for his body to handle. 

"Okay, I'll be back Sarada, Let me know if you need anything." Mom said as she left the room.

"Thank you, Mom."

I look back at Dad, who was sleeping soundly...

Dad, please wake up soon.

                           Codes Pov

I escaped with my life somehow, I'm back at the Kara Hideout...

Damn that Uchiha, what overpowered abilities she gained... The Amateratsu was burning my right arm still. I hardened my right arm and broke it out.

The black flame was attached to the Hardened material, I was finally free from the flame... It hurt like hell.

That Uchiha's left eye can make me not be able to wield any chakra, and her right eye is the Amateratsu... Such a dangerous combo, and with this dud Karma, I can't absorb Ninjutsu.

And not to mention Uchiha Sasuke and that Mitsuki kid can keep up with me in this form... I was so close to getting Amado...

I thought I could just infiltrate easily but the Hokage saw right through my plan, I need something to distract them so I could get Amado alone.

I marked the Laboratory Amado stays in, hopefully it's hidden well enough for no one to notice, I can't charge in alone so, if I can distract them and then travel to the Lab, I'd have him to myself. How do I distract them though?

Actually, we should have a bunch of those Scientific Ninja Tool puppets, the same types that were supposed to protect Boruto in the airship...

I started walking towards the storage room where the Scientific Ninja Tools should be located.

These puppets should do the job, not only are they quite durable, the robots spam the living hell out of their tools until they overheat, this would cause chaos and destruction, which would lead me to sneak behind and catch Amado....

I fell to my knees, I've been fighting too much recently... I need to calm down and take a short break, I guess I'm just to eager to get my full power back so I can kill those bastards for killing Isshiki and my Sacrifice...

I have all the time in the world though, I guess it's better for me to wait and let them let their guard down...

Next time I comeback though, Uchiha Sasuke might be awake... Oh well, we'll see how it goes...

After all, I just need Amado to say a few words and it's world destruction.