Chapter 10

Saradas Pov

Mom, Dad, and I sat at our family table, It was finally time to talk about the Mangekyo sharingan. Only a few people have awakened it, and now I'm part of that minority.

"Sarada, are you ready?" Dad asked.

"Yes"

"I'll tell you the truth about our clan and eyes..." Dad said.

"Don't worry Sakura, this was inevitable either way..." Dad said calming down my mom who was uneasy about the situation.

"I know, I know..." Mom said.

"So first, what's your abilities Sarada?" Dad asked.

"Well, in my right eye, it's the same black flames you have dad." I explained.

"I see, and your left?"

"It's pretty weird to explain," I said. "When I used it on code, his body froze up."

"What does that mean?"

"When I saw his Chakra network with my Sharingan, my Chakra was disrupting his Chakra making him unable to manipulate any." I explained. "It's like how genjutsu works."

"So the victim won't be able to manipulate their Chakra, practically making them useless for the time being." Dad said.

"Yeah."

"How long does this last?"  Mom asked.

"I don't know, but when I closed my eyes and reopened them, Code had traveled away." I replied.

"So it probably means it's really short time limit or..."

"It only last on how long you keep your eye on them." Dad chimed in. (Author: Most definitely not a mha reference)

"I guess that makes sense." I said.

"How do your eyes feel?" Mom asked.

"It's fine now," I replied. "It hurt like like hell when I first used it though."

"Yeah, about that Sarada..." Dad said. "Don't spam your abilities."

"Why not?"

"You'll become permanently blind, if you use your abilities too much." Dad answered.

"A side effect like that...." I gasped. "But what about you dad? How are you not blind by now?"

"Should we talk about that to her?" Mom asked to Dad...

"Yeah, we need to." Dad responded.

"Sarada, there's another evolution to the Sharingan..." Dad said. "The Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan."

"No way..."

"The Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan negates all of the bad side effects."

"How did you awaken that dad?" I asked.

"It's not something you can awaken by emotion." Dad frowned.

"Then how?"

"The Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan is awakened when-" Dad said before getting cut off by a small earthquake.

"What the hell was that?" Dad asked.

"Is something happening outside?" I asked.

"MULTIPLE UNDETECTED CHAKRA SIGNATURES HAVE INVADED THE VILLAGE, IT'S AN ENEMY ATTACK!"