«1»

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

Next morning came for our new couple shivika who were sleeping deeply forgetting the whole world. For the first time in their life they got this peaceful sleep.

Sun is already already shinning in his glory. He thought to wake the new couple of the day. He entered in their room from the curtains and directly went and hit on her face. 

She groaned and opened her eyes and rubbed her eyes beautiful slight dark honey brown eyes. She felt some weight on her chest when she saw down her breath hitched.

Because shivay was sleeping on her chest. His head was hid between her breast. He had wrapped his warm and long hands around her bare pettie waist. What shocked her that he has removed his shirt showing his well toned gymed body.

He was looking so cute and hot at the same time. He was sleeping with a cute pout. Seeing his cute but well sculpted face anika could not resist herself kissing his cheeks. She started playing with his hair.

Feeling her lips shivay opened his eyes and saw anika looking at him with a scerne smile. He was startled seeing their position but composed and placed a kiss on her neck.

"Good morning." She said to his kissing his forehead. He closed his eyes filling bliss. "Good morning. This is definately a best morning in my life." He uttered tightening the grip around her waist.

Both laid in the same position for some time. Anika kept peppering kisses on his eyes hair and nose and forehead. Their trance was broken by the sound of door knock.

"You see who is at the door. I will take a bath." She nodded and went to opened the door. Shivay went to take bath.

Opening the door she saw janhavi standing their two bags. "Good Morning anika. Meine distrub to nahi kiya na." She said caressing her head. " No ma. We were just getting up." Anika said to her." I came here to give you your saree. You have to wear it now. Do you know how to wear it right." Janhavi said giving her the bags.

"Yes ma. We will come down after getting ready." Anika said to her. As janhavi went anika closed the door and went to the closet and opened the bags.

She saw a pink pearl work gorgette saree with heels. Then she went to her side of closest and took out the remaining clothes that she need to wear.