«11»

|~~~~~|

|~~~~~|

Anika woke up after some time and malika rushed towards her who was sitting on the couch in the ward. " Di shivay. " Anika cried hugged her sister.

Malika's heart broke seeing her baby sis crying. " Shh...Sis clam down shivay is okay now. His operation is still going on and it can over at any time. " She calmed her down and anika stopped sobbing.

" I want to go to him. Please. " Anika said. " Oky. Come. " Malika forwarded her hand both went out but anika forgot to ask why was she unconscious.  

Coming out she saw a couple and her Superman sitting on the benches. She went near her superman and sat between him and malika.

Anika asked arnav in hushed tone "Superman what is this couple doing here. " " Doll Mrs. Stella donated her blood to shivay as was in need of it. " Arnav answered her. She nodded and went to her as now she was okay.

" Thank you Mrs. Stella for donating your blood to my husband. I am very much thank full to you. " Anika said joining her hands.  "No need to thank me Mrs.Obeori. It's my duty to help needy ones. " Stella removed her joined hands and anika went and sat beside her sister keeping her head on malika's shoulder.

" Mumma Papa will reach here at any time and Oberoi family will reach till morning. " Arnav said and all of them waited for the doctor to give them some news.

Nearly after an hour doctor came out and removed his mask and said " Condition of Mr.Oberoi is okay now. He will gain his consciousness after 6 hours. I want to Mrs. Oberoi to come with me in my cabin. "

" Thank you so much doctor for saving shivay. Thank you. " Anika said and she cried in happiness. " No need to thank me. If you want to thank them ask a thank to His sister Mrs.Stella. We are able to save him because she gave her blood to her. " Doctor said shocking everyone present there.

" What are saying doc. He doesn't have any sister. " Anika said. " There is some misunderstanding Mrs.Oberoi their DNA's are matched and they are siblings. " Doctor said told her to meet him in his cabin.

" I don't know what to say Mrs.Stella. But now you can go home and we will meet at our house you are tired and you have baby with you. " Anika said composing her from the huge shock. " Mrs.Oberoi is saying right baby. You are tired we will meet them at their house. " Christian said who is Stella's husband as his wife was not in state to answer.

Bidding bye to them Christian Stella and their child Noah went home. Anika and arnav went to doctors cabin as he have called them and malika went to pick her parents who just landed on airport.

" Come sit Mrs.Oberoi and Mr.Raizada. " Doctor said and both sat on the chairs in front of the doctor. " So we have discovered a small problem with Mr.Oberoi in the tests we did. " Doctor said.

" Nothing too be serious doctor. " Anika said. " Actually we have detected that he have a developed a heart condition. " Doctor said.
" Then. " Arnav said fearing. " Nothing to worry Mr.Raizada. But he need to take medicines daily for it and you have to take care of it. " Doctor said.