«Epilouge»

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

A 24 years old young handsome and dashing boy was flying a plane. Getting a successful landing he bid bye to his crew and took his luggage and walked out and searched for his car and walked towards it.

He sat in the car and the driver greated him and he slept being tired. After a heavy from traffic he reached his sweet home and decided to surprise his mom. He heard some voice from and got to know his mom is in the kitchen.

He tiptoed to the kitchen and back hugged a middle aged beautiful women who is not only his mom but his strength his first love and his life. The lady got startled at first but then sensing her boy she calmed down and her face was adored with huge smile.

" How are you baby and how was your journey." She asked. " It was great mom. And you know I enjoy my every flight. " he said. " Didn't you called shanaya she was so angry on you yesterday. " She asked him about his Girlfriend friend.

" No I had a meeting yesterday and then flight. I will meet her calm her anger down. " He said. " Only love and hugs to you mom then what about your dad. " A man in late forties said from behind.

" Oh papa. I missed u so much." The boy hugged his dad tightly and laughed. " Come now have your dinner it's quite late. " The lady said. " Oh yes I will come after freshing up. " He said and went upstairs to him.

" Anni he grown quite big now na. " The man said. " Yes shivay. He is 24 now and tomorrow we will be completing 25 years of marriage. " She said and looked at shivay lovingly. He smiled and pulled her in his arms.

Though they have grown quite old now but their love had blossomed beautifully. They faced many problems in life and many ugly arguments but it never affected their relationship.

" Yes don't know how these passed like a snap. But one thing remained constant. I love you. " He said and pecked her lips. " What are you doing anu may come any time. " She said.

" Yaar you never let me romance with you. " He whinned. " Now don't be kid. I am yours only but at night. " She said and kissed his cheek. She settled down and shivay served their plates for them and all three had their dinner catching up.

At midnight anvay didn't made any plans to surprise shivay and anika with other knowing their love. Next morning all went for a nice lunch at a restaurant with arnav and malika with their kids.

" Shan please na yaar man ja na. " Anavy whinned to his girlfriend who was instructing workers in shivay's house for the evening party. " Excuse me complete this and contact the catarer for the dinner. " She said ignoring anvay. Being fedup anvay dragged her to his bedroom and closed the door and pinned her to the wall.

He looked into her eyes and said " Sorry na baby. I was really busy to call you in these all arrangements and then in flight. " He said. " I am not angry at you for not calling me. I am angry at you for declining the plan of surprising massi and shiv uncle." She said.