«15»

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

And what felt like ages doctor came out from the ward and all walked to him and bombarded him with questions. Doctor wad confused whom to answer first as well as irritated as no one was letting him speak.

" Okay keep quite. Let me speak please. " Doctor said and all kept quite. " Doctor please tell us what happened. " Shivay asked panicly as someone was ripping his soul.

" He has eaten kiwi and we have found that he is allergic to it. It can be fatel to him. Does his father also have it. " Doctor said. Now anika contemplated if she should answer or not. Shivay was in mess as anvay has kiwi allergy and he also have kiwi allergy. He might be his child. He need to talk to anika and clear this.

" How is he now doctor. Can I meet him. " Anika asked ignoring the last question he asked and doctor also understood that she doesn't want to answer. " He okay now. And will wake up in some minutes. You can meet him but don't pressure him to speak. " Doctor said and went away to check other patients.

Anika and others with shivay hurried inside the ward. Anika sat on the stool and held anvay's hand and kissed his forehead. Her baby was looking pale but okay now.

After few moments of silence he opened his eyes slowly and called " Ma. " " I am here anu. " Anika said. " Ma it's paining here. " He said and showed his left hand where drips were attached. Anika had tears in her eyes but anvay wiped it.

" Baby nurse will remove after sometime okay. " Anika said. " Okay ma. " He said. Arnav came to him and caressed his head and said " How are you champ now. " " I am okay now mamu. " Anvay said and all others malika and arnav's parents pampered him.

" I was so scared baby that I will loose you. Please don't do like this again. " Anika cried hugging his small body. Anvay like a big boy patted her back making other proud on him. Then his eyes fell on shivay who was standing in the corner with tears in his eyes.

Anvay recognized his dada that anika told him and called him to come near him. Shivay walked to him and anika got up so that shivay can sit down.

" Dada you came to us. " Anvay asked innocently which melted shivay's heart and shocked him to the core as why anvay was calling him as his father. " Baby how come I am your dada. " Shivay asked composing himself.

" Yes dada ma showed me your picture and told me. Thank god you came to us. How was your mission. " Anvay asked. Which confused shivay more. He was going to ask anvay more but anika held him arm and gestured him to keep quite.

" Champ you rest now. We will talk about it later. " Malika said and he immediately slept as sometimes malika can become scary and she is like his second mother.

" Anika I need my answers. " Shivay demanded once all other were out and only shivay and anika were present in the ward. " Shivay I will answer all your questions when we will be alone at home. But now please behave like you love anu and came back after many years. "