«4»

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Daily Masala.

The newly wedded Ace celebraty designer Shivay Oberoi and Beautiful Model Anika Oberoi has seen yesterday night at the Raga Emperoi in Bandra together for dinner with anika's Best Friends Alia Bhat and her fiancé Ranbir Kapoor.

The new couple has been seen walking out of the restaurant hand in hand protecting her from the the media.

Their beautiful chemistry is seen between them. The couple is flying to Los Angeles Tomorrow as Shivay lives their in his private jet.

If you have not seen their pictures we have attached down take a look at a beautiful picture of the lovely coupe.

~ Shamita Kulkarni, Daily Masala.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Next day came early as expected to shivay and anika and other Oberoi Family. Cause Shivay and anika were leaving for Los Angeles as shivay has lots of pending works their waiting for him.

Yesterday after spending time with all sehgals shivay and anika went to a dinner with Alia and Ranbir as both anika and alia wants to meet last time before her leaving to LA.

At night Malika and Arnav returned to LA before shivay and anika. They both live other side of the allure and Shivay lives other of allure. 

Shivay got ready first and came out in only his blue jeans most comfortable dress for traveling making her drool over his body shamelessly.

He felt a strong pericing on his back that was burning his soul. He slightly turned and saw anika looking at his wide open mouth with her big honey brown eyes. He smirked and went slowly near her and slid his cold hands around her waist pulling her closes.

She came out from her trance and in reflex placed her hands on his chest. He dipped his head near her ear and sucked her soft ear and whispered " Like what you see." " Hmm.." she again got lost in his intoxicating scent which is body was radiating making her insane.