«7»

|~~~~~~|

|~~~~~~|

Shivay and anika went to their house for packing their bags. Reaching their home shivay and anika had their dinner quickly and went to their room for packing their bags.

" Shivay what will be the weather there. So that I can pack my clothes. " Anika asked shivay who was sitting on the bed folding her clothes and keeping them in their bag.

" Anni we are going on sea coast. Weather will be sunny. " Shivay said in a obvious tone making her bit her tongue and take out more clothes for her side of the closet and pass him.

" And ha please take some bikinis with u. I have some much plans in pool. " Shivay said winking at her making her blush. She took out her night clothes and passed him and passed him some pair of new bikinis to him.

" I am done. Tell me what are you going to wear. So that I can take out your clothes also. " She said closing the door of her side. " Umm...Take some shorts shirts t-shirts my boxers swim shorts. " He said adjusting her clothes and made space for his clothes.

" Okay we are now. I am taking your shades which one you want. I have taken my out. And our footwares is also done. " Anika said as she showed him whole drawer of his and her shades.

She took out her shades according to her dress and she asked him his. He told want he wants and she packed them in her hand bag. After keeping her other things. She joined him to the bed who was ready for sleeping in his only boxer.

She kept her head on his chest and laced their fingers and spoke not before kissing their hands. " Shiv...Is our marriage working. " She asked admiring their hands which were fitting like two missing puzzles.

" Anni. Why this question in middle. " Shivay asked cuddling her. " Just answer me na. " Anika whinned as she wants to know what is there in his heart for her. " Okay. " Shivay said and made her face him. He faced her and pecked her lips before speaking.

" Before our marriage means two months ago dadi disclosed me that your and my dadi have decided our wedding. From then I started seeing you. Thinking about you. I cannot see any other women as my wife after seeing you. You were that missing piece or say puzzle in my life. You completed me. Your speaks volumes but with only my eyes which only I can read. You own my heart. Though I have a family but I wanted my family to live with them. I want you to become the mother of my children. " Shivay voiced out his thoughts looking into her eyes.

Her eyes teared up for the feeling he have for her. She hugged him he kissed her forehead deeply making her smile brightly against his bare chest.

She broke the hug and placed her lips on his taking him in a soulful kiss. She poured out her emotions in the kiss. She nibbled his lower lip wetting his dry lips by her saliva. He let her enter his mouth and she tasted him.

She broke the kiss in need of desperate oxygen. He kissed her eyes and said " Is that okay now. I think we should sleep. " " You are right. But I was thinking why didn't we took our relationship ahead. Os there any problem. " Anika asked him as she noticed him controlling his desires.