«18»

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Soon the wedding day of rudra and vani. Shivika and anvay enjoyed their whole time with family and friends. Shivay anika were finally happy and content with their little and large both families.

Yesterday at sangeet night they all danced crazily so now kids and their father's were not ready to get up. Anika was tired to make them up so at last she called malika who was getting ready.

" Mali dekh na ye sab uth hi nahi rahe hai. Kya kare. " Anika said. " Anni unhe sone de. Vaise bhi haldi mein ladies ka hi kam hai. " Malika said and anika nodded. Both went out of the room and went down with shanaya who was the first one to get ready.

In the hall all other ladies were gathered. First all ladies applied haldi to rudra. Then taking his jhutti haldi paste they applied to vani. He was sent to get ready as both cannot see each other before marriage.

When the haldi ceremony was done malika anika and shanaya went to their room. They saw shivay arnav and kids up and sitting on their bed. " Why you didn't came. " Anika asked taking a seat on the couch.

" What we will do in ladies function so we slept and we all were tired. " Shivay said. " How was the function. " Arnav asked. " Not great but it was okay compared to last night. " Anika said.

" I was there in om's wedding they didn't behaved like this. Now why with vani. " Shivay said. " Oh vani is pregnant before marriage cause they both were in live in before and their family is conservative." Malika answered as she came changing shanaya's clothes.

" But vani and bhakti are sisters right. " Anika asked as till today after years of marriage she didn't got to the relations. " They are actually cousins but she lived with bhakti for her education and during our marriage for work. " Shivay answered.

" This is so complicated. Let it be now. Get ready. " Anika said moved to washroom to get ready for washroom. All three also went to get ready. Boys went to get ready themselves and kids.

Anika got ready in white sequin saree with long earrings and she kept her hair open with watch and bangle in either hands. Shivay and anvay were ready in white kurta pants with off white nehru jacket.