«9»

|~~~~~~|

|~~~~~~|

Daily Update.

Newly wedded celebraty designer and model and actress Shivaay Oberoi and Anika Sehgal Oberoi are enjoying their honeymoon in California.

Both are seen on their private beach having a beautiful date and according to our sources shivaay have cooked the dinner by himself.

Anika has also posted a picture of both of them lieing on the bed with their entangled legs. It is such a cute pic that all the fans started gushing over it.

If you have not seen the post yet we have attached the pic below take a look at it.

~ Shamika Kulkarni, Daily Masala

|~~~~~~|

Next Morning sunrays peeped inside the room from the curtains and it directly went and hit on shivay's face. He groaned and turned his face and snuggled in her neck.

After some time he woke and saw anika was caging him with her legs thrown on him and hands on his torso. Their bare bodies were brushing creating havoc inside him. He kissed her forehead and got up as need to go to washroom.

But she pulled him back and hugged him again. He again tried to get up but she hugged him tightly. He started making patterns on her stomach in order to get her up.

She finally opened her eyes sensing he was not going to back off and letting her sleep. She looseend her grip and he got up only to be stopped hearing her whistle as he was naked " Nice Mr. Oberoi" she said as she pulled the blanket till her chest covering her body.

He shaked his head at his naughty wife and went inside the washroom. After 10 minutes he came in one of his track pants and a wet small towel. " Now why did you brought the towel " anika asked him.

" Let me clean you then we will sleep. You must be in pain." Shivay said and removed the blanket and cleaned her private parts and made her wear a fresh shirt and went to her side and took her in his arms.