Chapter 11

3rd Pov

The dinner bell was rung and that means it's time for dinner, but before they can make it to dinner Y/N, Celm, Lee, and Kenny all have one thing to do before they do.

Lee's and Kenny's mind: We must get this door open now

Clem's Mind: Y/N hasen't pushed me on the swing yet and I was hoping to do so before dinner. Maybe I can wait for him a little longer and use Lee as an excuse for not showing up.

Y/N's mind: Damn not only do I gotta get this bird to Katjaa I still haven't pushed Clem on the swing yet. I hope we can get some time in before dinner. Just gotta walk a few more steps.

The barn doors open to reveal Y/N with a injured bird in his hands and Y/N goes instantly to Katjaa.

Y/N: I know that it's dinner time and that your really hungry, but I really need you to help this bird. Can you do it Katjaa?

Katjaa: It seems like it broke it's leg somehow. All I will need is something to splint it and some tape.

Katjaa does her thing for the bird and all that is left to do now is wait for the bird to awaken again and hope it's alright afterwards.

Duck: DAAAAAAAAAAAD DAAAAAAAAD COME ON LET'S EAAAAAAAT!

Katjaa: Kenny come along honey. Kenny come on don't make the children wait.

Kenny: *whispers* I'll make an excuse for you. GET THAT THING OFF!

Everybody walks out the barn except Lee who proceeds to take the lock off of the door to the backroom and what Lee saw shocked him. There was blood everywhere with tools all scattered and bloodied up. There was even a giant circular saw that was covered in blood. The blood wasen't that old either. Looks like it's been there for at least an hour or 2. Just when Lee was thinking on locking the room back up Andy comes in the barn behind him.

Andy: Boy didn't you hear the bell?

Lee just stares at Andy still shocked and unsure what to say, but Lee ignores this and stabalizes himself.

Andy: Dinner time.

Lee: What the hell you got in that back room!?

Andy: Look we have food here. Sometimes me and Danny gotta do a little huntin to keep everyone fed. When we catch something in the woods we skin it and dress it back there. Mama doesen't like us to make a mess in the house, so you see? Nothing to worry about.

Lee just continues to stare daggers at Andy before finally decides to leave the barn and go to dinner. While this was happening Y/N was pushing Clem on the swing like he promised.

*3 minutes earlier*

Y/N: You enjoying me pushing you on the swing Clem?

Clem: Yea. I don't know why, but I like you pushing me on the swing more then Lee.

Y/N: What's the difference between me and Lee pushing you?

Clem: I don't know what it is. I just feel different when you do it. A good type of different.

Y/N: Well whatever the case may be thanks Clem. Also I want you to stay near me and do what I say when we enter that house. I sense something bad is coming.

Clem: How can you tell?

Y/N: I get this feeling in my wrists when something bad might happen or if someone is trushworthy or not.

Clem: Did you get that feeling around these people?

Y/N: Yea I did.

Clem: Did you tell anyone?