The Beginning of Forever

"Hey guys, wake up... It's Christmas!" Lafontaine yells at their friends. 

"Shut up LaF, five more minutes." Perry says rolling in the bed.

Lafontaine takes off downstairs leaving Perry and Danny in the bedroom. Lafontaine gets downstairs to see the Christmas tree surrounded with presents, they take advantage of some spare lights and wraps themself in them. They scream for Danny and Perry to get down there, they have something to show them. The girls walk down the stairs only to see Lafontaine wrapped in Christmas lights. 

"Hey guys look, I'm Lafon-tree." the girls start to laugh. After Lafontaine unwrapped them self, they all grab a present and started tearing the paper off. Danny was the first to get her present all the way open, she is shocked to see that Perry and LaF bought the track shoes she saw at the mall. She says thanks and watches LaF open their present, they got a bio poster signed by Bill Nye himself. Perry opens her first present, it's a fuzzy blanket that LaF bought for her. They all open the rest of their presents and LaF texts Laura.

LaF: Heyy Merry Christmas!!!!

Laura: Merry Christmas LaF, you'll never guess what I got.

LaF: What did you get?!

Laura: Engaged!!!!!!!

LaF: Holy shit Laura, congrats

Laura: Thanks XD

LaF looks up from their phone to tell the girls, "Guys, you'll never guess what Laura got for Christmas."

Danny looks up from her phone, "What did she get?"

"She got engaged!"

Danny stands up and towers over Lafontaine, "She got what?!"

"Engaged." Perry says holding her blanket.

"I heard Perry!"

"Chill out, Danny. Why are you so mad?" LaF looks up at Danny.

"Cause that dead girl, she- ugh" Danny sits back on the couch and buries her face in her hands. LaF walks over and sits next to her.

"I thought you were over Laura."

Danny lifts her face out of her hands, "I thought I was too, apparently not." Danny's eyes start to tear up so Perry brings a box of tissues over to her. LaF and Perry try to comfort Danny, but she refuses them. She heads upstairs to LaF's bedroom so she can cool down and leaves LaF and Perry in the living room. They both curl up in the blanket and try to warm their feet. LaF gets a message on their phone, they pick it up to see who it is. It's a Snapchat from Laura. LaF quickly unlocks their phone to see the snap. 

"Holy crap." LaF turns their phone so Perry can see the picture. 

"Wow." they're both looking at a shining diamond ring on Laura's finger, and one that closely resembles Laura's on Carmilla's hand, "I wonder how much money she paid for those rings."  

"Probably her life savings." 

Up in Lafontaine's room, Danny is sitting on the bed crying, thinking of what she could have done to get Laura back. 

Why did she pick that dead girl over me? Why the blood sucking vampire? Doesn't she realize that Laura's gonna die and she won't? She's gonna watch Laura grow old and die, and she'll be alive forever. Why would she do that to Laura? Not only will she watch Laura grow old and die, but she's going to end up falling in love with someone else after Laura takes a dirt nap, then their whole marriage would be a lie, I have to stop this.