5.walking you home

It was quite cold outside and Scaramouche was trembling a little. Kazuha saw that his friend was probably cold so he put his coat on him. Scaramouche looked at him.
,,You looked cold.." Kazuha says with a warm smile.

,,Thank you." He says not looking at him.
After a bit of walking they arrived at Scaramouches house. They continued walking to the door.

,,Good night Scara." Kazuha says happily.
,,Night." Says his friend while taking his coat of. He then entered his house. Kazuha still stands there for a moment and than hear a few noises coming from Scaramouches house.

,,Where the fuck have you've been?! Remember you're grounded!" Says a manly voice and then Kazuha hears something like a hit. Kazuha got what was going on in the house and he panicked. 'What to do now?!' he then got an idea.

He climbed up somehow to the first floor of the house and when he saw a room window light up he climbed to it. He saw Scaramouche closing the door and slide down on it. Kazuha gentry taps on the window and the boy inside jumped a little. He looked at Kazuha scared-confused.

Once he opened the window Kazuha hops into his room.
,,Are you alright? I heard fighting so I thought-"

,,I'm alright. But you shouldn't be here, I don't think my parents will like you.." he says locking his door.

,,I heard some kind of hit did he hit you..? Kazuha says and gets closer to him.

,,Mh." Scaramouche couldn't say anything. He didn't wanted to see his friend himself like this. Kazuha gently lifts his head up with both hands on his cheeks.

,,It's okay if he hit you you don't need to tell me, I'm just worried about you being here if someones hurting you."
Scaramouche again looks away, that shows him his arm. Kazuha could see a little wound that will probably be in a few hours purple or blue. Kazuha hugs him with saying 'im sorry' and Scaramouche hugs him back. They stay in this position for quite some time.
,,How long do we know each other.." Scaramouche says awkwardly.
,,Like- a week or.." they both start laughing.
,,But i feel like I know you longer I dunno." Kazuha says while pushing away from the warm hug.
,,Mh.." his friend looked a little sad.
,,I think you should go." He says coldly but somehow sadly? Kazuha didn't know what to think. Did he do something wrong?
,,I- yeah. Ok. I'll go." He wanted to be with Scaramouche longer but something in the voice of his friend made him back off.

...