14.sister

Little TW=sh mention

A few moments after their hug, someone knocked on the door. Kazuha went to answer it.
,,Um- hi?" There was a girl with darker blue hair similar to Scaras.
,,I-" Kazuha couldn't finish his sentence because Scaramouche plopped up right next to him.
,,Hey dumbass." He said. The girl than straight up went In and hugged the boy. Kazuha understood, closed the door and just simply watched them.
,,I'm so glad that you're okay. Dad packed his things and left. We don't know for how long but.. for now were safe.." she cried into Scaramouches shoulder.
,,You can come home now." Scaramouche shot opened his eyes, looking at Kazuha who was looking at them lovingly. He pulled off the hug.
,,Hey, Mona could you go home and tell mom that I'm going to be home for lunch? I know you guys need me right now but I have some thing to do so-"
He started rambling.
,,Of course!" She smiled and waved them goodbye.
When she left Kazuha and Scaramouche looked at each other.
,,What do you need to do?" Kazuha asked.
,,It's 16th right?"
,,Yeah..?"
,,You said that you don't really have anyone to spend time with on Christmas right?"
,,Well- not really, no."
,,I was wondering if you would want to spend a few days with us.." Scaramouche said looking down on the floor. He wanted to thank Kazuha for everything. After all he saved him from his dad- at least that's what he remembers.
,,I don't know.. wouldn't I be in the way? It's fine really, I can be alone.." Kazuha said.
,,No, please! You've done a lot for me for the past few days.."
,,I- okay."

•••

Many hours later, it was evening, Kazuha and Scaramouche in his bedroom on the bed. Kazuha was untying Scaramouches bandages.
,,They're healing nicely." Kazuha said smiling at the other boy. When he finished they laid down on the bed, and started arguing on what movie to watch. When they finally settled on something, they got under a blanket eating popcorn and eventually cuddled up together.

next chapter fluff?? Maybe~