9.hurt

TW: Mention of blood and SH

Scaramouche looked away. Kazuha put his hand on the others cheek.

,,Whats wrong?" he asked quietly. Scaramouche didn't want to answer, instead he huged Kazuha tightly.

,,I'm sorry." he finally says ,,it's just really hard." Scaramouche continues. Kazuha gently brushes his hands through Scaramouches hair.

,,I know.." is all Kazuha says. He didn't know how to help his friend, but then, he remembered.

FLASHBACK

,,He's been hurting himself you know.." a helpless voice was heard in the room. ,,And I need to help him Xiao. Even tho I didn't had the chance to meet Tomo. I need to. I can't stand seeing him like this." It was Aether. Kazuha was awake, but his eyes remained shut. The day before Aether went to Kazuha to borrow something. The door of Kazuhas dorm weren't locked and Aether got worried so he went in. Aether found Kazuha in the bathroom sitting next to the bathtub. There were piesces of glass everywhere. One of the piesces were in kazuhas hand holding it against his other one that was covered in blood. The blood was everywhere same like the glass. The blood from his hands was flowing to the ground. God it was terrifying. Kazuha had tears in his eyes, he was ready to die. Aether has never seen him in this kind of state before.

,,I know Aether. We'll help him." Xiao says when they heard the bed clank. They both turned to the sleepy kazuha trying to sit in the bed. Then they hear the door open to see Albedo and Venti. Venti runs up to Kazuha and hugs him tightly causing Kazuha to lay down again.

,,Don't ever do this to me again Kazuha you could have told me about everything. You didn't have to put everything at yourself." Venti sobbed.

,,I-" kazuha tries to say something.

,,You know we all love you please.. just.. promise.. you wont.. do it this way.. again." Venti couldn't take it anymore and started crying.

,,I.. I'm sorry..I'll try.." he says quietly. Everyone got in the bed with the two and huged kazuha.

,,Kazuha.. do you want to stay in our apartment for a while? You can take care of Klee and stuff." Albedo asked him. Kazuha agreed.

next few weeks he stayed at Aethers and Albedos place watching fairytales with Klee, reading books and poems, having fun with his friends and getting better. He finally saw that the problem was keeping his feelings locked in him and not talking to the people that loved him. He thought that he would just bothered them with it and they wouldn't actually care if he died. He loved Tomo. He loved him like he has never did love anyone else. But then Tomo died. Kazuha didn't know how to face it. He was sad, and he didn't saw any reason to live anymore. But now, he had a reason again. It was his friends.