EPILOGUE

,,And that's probably all I can say about him.." kazuha said softly now standing infront of Tomos grave. He then heared steps coming to him. That unknown person put flowers on the grave. It was Kazuhas boyfriend, Scaramouche. 

,,Hi.." he said quietly getting up. ,,He's probably thinking what kind of dork did you started dating.." he said getting close to the other boy. Kazuha kissed him on his cheek.

,,You're probably right. All I can say to that is that I fell in love with another idiot.." just then they were interupted by a voice. 

,,HEY YOU TWO! COME TO THE CAR ALREADY, TOMOS PROBABY ALREADY ANNOYED BY YOUR PRESENCE THERE!!" Venti. They both looked at each other smilling. When they came back to the car and sat down in it a huge argument started about if they want mcdonald of kfc.

,,Mcdonalds is gross please." Xiao stated in which his boyfriend Venti frowned at him. 

,,I agree with him." Scara joined their conversation.

,,What?! you too???" Venti was getting angry which made Kazuha laugh.

,,If Kunikuzushi is with Xiao I am with Venti." Aether said pointing out how he hates the purple haired.

,,Don't. call me that." 

,,Whatever, It's two and two. Kazuha you're the one to decide." Xiao said.

,,I uhh-  I'd like some kfc, if that's okay.." and with that all five friends(boyfriends hehe) go to kfc and live their lives to the fullest not thinking about the past.

THE END

NEXT CHAPTER IS AUTHORS NOTE LOVE YALL