12.get off of him

Scaramouche ran to his house with just one sentence in his head, that was said by his sister.
I think dad is hurting mom right now.
dad is hurting mom right now.
When he finally reached his house he haven't wasted any time and just got in.
Just as he opened the door, glass broke.
He saw his mom with red teary eyes and his father standing in front of her, both now looking at him.
,,Look who decided to show up." His dad said harshly stepping towards his son with the sound of glass breaking by the pressure of his shoes.
,,Look at him Elizabeth! The boy you're defending standing right here."
Scaramouche gulped.
,,You hurt mom." He said.
,,Oh! No, of course not. I've just been telling her how great of a son she's rased, who doesn't even show up to his house for two days. Two fucking days Kuni-" he said as he slapped him ,,-kuzushi!" He slapped him again.
The boy was tearing up. He didn't want to cry. He couldn't cry. Not here standing before his father.
,,What? You're crying? Like a fucking faggot!?" He slapped him again but harder.
,,Oh! I forgot! You are." The older men went for another punch but a hand stopped him. A hand Scaramouche knew was the most gentle hand that was now gripping on his fathers one very harshly.
,,Don't. Do. That. Ever. Again." Kazuha said. Suddenly Kazuha was standing before Scaramouche. Unfortunately he felt dizzy and his sight went blurry.