15. a kiss

Kazuha woke up in a empty bed. He looked at his phone on the night stand which was saying it was 8am in the morning. The house seemed quiet, just like his own little apartment, only here it meant that probably everyone was sleeping. In his, there was just no one to make any noise in the first place.
Kazuha got up and made his way downstairs into the kitchen. He saw Scaramouche looking into his fridge.
,,Good morning.." Kazuha said with a raspy voice.
,,Shit- good morning, you scared me."
,,Oh, sorry.."
They shared a look and Scaramouche got himself a yogurt and sat on the kitchen counter.
,,You can get yourself anything you want in the fridge." He said to Kazuha and started eating his breakfast.
Kazuha grabbed a glass and poured water in it. He made his way to the fridge.
After he got himself a yogurt too, he put it on the table. He then turns around to Scaramouche. Scara jumps off the counter to go sit at the table, and Kazuha does the same.
They eat their breakfast together chatting about random stuff until their conversation gets serious.
,,I'm sorry for bothering you about my life.. If there's anything you'll ever need, I'll help you get it." Scara says looking in his now almost eaten yogurt.
,,Aw, Scara.. you don't need to do anything for me. I wanted to help. Like my friends helped me when I was in my own bad situation." Kazuha looks at the other boy with a soft smile. Both of them were now looking into each others eyes. Scara felt the urge to move his lips and put them on Kazuhas soft ones. He remembered when he first kissed him. His first ever love, that was ruined by his own father. And now he was here, slowly starting to catch feelings for a boy he has knows for not even half a year.
They moved closer and closer and finally, Scaramouche pushed all his nervousness aside and kissed him. Kazuha was quick to follow and put his hand on Scaramouches left cheek pulling him closer. Their kiss lasted a few seconds until they broke apart. Kazuha now realised everything. The way he felt when they were together, when his stomach would be full of butterflies.The way he felt when he heard yelling and slapping in scaramouches house, when he beat the shit out of his father for even just raising his voice at Scaramouche.
,,Actually..I have a favour to ask you." He says after a while of sitting in silence.
,,Would you go to have dinner with me?" He smiles.
Scaramouche didn't respond. He just smiled and hugged kazuha. Kazuha was happy. He liked him. Liked him a lot. Almost like he fell in love...

YES, I KNOW THIS TOOK ME 15 CHAPTERS- here you finally have some fluff<3