11.a call from...mom?

It was another morning and Kazuha was bandaging Scaramouches wounds. They didn't talk. It was a bit uncomfortable for both of them but when Kazuha was done, he started smiling so softly it was like all the uncomfortableness just fell off. Scaramouche felt like he was gonna melt, and to be honest, he loved that feeling.
So they spent two days together. Reading books, watching movies, eating candy and just enjoying each others company. But then, Scaras phone started ringing.
,,Oh shit, it's mom." He said.
,,Well? Take it."
Scaramouche just fearfully looked at the boy next to him before picking the phone up.
,,H-hello?"
Kazuha didn't hear the speaker so he just sat there listening.
,,Are you serious? Oh, I'm going back just give me five minutes." Scaramouche said rather angrily.
,,What did she say?" Kazuha asked as Scaramouche got off the bed following him.
,,It wasn't mum. I need to go. Sorry for the trouble I-" he started rambling quickly.
,,Scara." Kazuha took him by the shoulders so their eyes met.
Just like that Scaramouche felt like he was gonna melt again even in this kind of situation.
,,Who..was it?" Kazuha said carefully.
,,My- my sister..she said..I just need to go or something bad will happen." Scaramouche said and took off Kazuhas hands.
,,But-" Kazuha tried but the other boy already got on his shoes and left.

Sorry that this took kinda long time and it's short but don't worry! I'm writing this chapter already as you're reading this, or maybe it's already published<3