two

The room was dark and cold. Colder than Ohm had ever felt before. He could freeze to death if he stayed longer. He could feel the breeze in between his legs and somehow, he couldn't move his hands. The soft duvet under his skin was something he never felt before and Ohm was terrified. Where is he?! Where am I?????

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I???!!!!! WHO ARE YOUUUU?????!!! LET ME GOO!!!!" Ohm wasn't sure himself if there was anyone in the room with him but he had to scream for whatever reason to save his life.

The sound of someone clapping suddenly emerged out of nowhere. Ohm paid attention to the sound and the footsteps of someone approaching him. His heart was beating really fast and he couldn't help but let out a panting sound begging whoever was doing this to him, to let him go.

"Do you think I'm letting you go that easily? Not until you fulfill what I want."

The voice. It sounded familiar. Was it—was it the guy who sent his men yesterday??? Ohm was certain it was him.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!!!! LET ME GO?!!! I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!! IF YOU WANT RANSOM, YOU TOOK THE WRONG PERSON!!!" Ohm screamed while his hands were struggling to untangle the rope that was used to tie them. The room was too dark and Ohm couldn't see anything. He was too blinded.

"I know. You worth nothing than a piece of shit. I could kill you now if I want to. I hate you so much to the point that I want you to disappear from my sight. I want you dead."

Ohm couldn't believe what he just heard from the guy. He was already so broken with the words thrown towards him yesterday and now he heard them all again. But this time, they were so much painful than the last time.

Ohm cried. His tears finally made their way out from his eyes. He couldn't see anything now but he was already crying. "Then, kill me. What's stopping you?" said Ohm, surrendering. He was done.

"Not that easy, young man. You have a job to do. I'll pay you with all the money you want if you do as what I told you." Slowly, Ohm could hear the voice a little closer.

Ohm's body was suddenly grabbed by a few men and he was now in a sitting position on the bed, which Ohm assumed he was at. As if preparing himself to show respect towards the men's boss who was talking to him.

With the sound of the switch, the light turned on. The room was bright and it made Ohm squinted his eyes for the hurt after being in the dark. Slowly, he regain his vision and his eyes were focused to the man right infront of him, who was towering over him across the bed, with both hands on his pockets.

Ohm was captivated.

The man who was talking to him just now was exactly the same man who came to him yesterday. Only this time, he wasn't wearing any shades. Ohm could really see his full face.

Sweet Jesus.

He's beautiful.

Ohm's eyes were dried and they had no longer produced tears. His lips were parted and Ohm almost couldn't catch his breath when he saw the man infront of him who was wearing a black suit without any shirt underneath and a long Christ necklace chain around his neck.

"I'll let you go one on condition. You have to break off our engagement."

Ohm gave the man a confused look. A what?

Engagement?

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Are we marrying each other?"

"Yes—No!!!!" The fair-skinned man quickly corrected himself. "WE ARE NOT MARRYING EACH OTHER!!!"

"Then why do you said I have to break off our engagement?" Ohm wanted a clarification. He was somewhat confused as to what was happening right now.