five

The handsome grooms were stormed by the reporters and photographers, demanding for their interactions and sweet moments to be captured on cameras. Ohm was definitely not used to this and the bodyguards tried to calm all the people who wanted to interview them to behave and gave some personal space for them.

Nanon was of course, irritated than ever when he had to be stucked with all of this right after their exchanging of vows. It still felt surreal for him and he just couldn't wait to strike himself out of the hotel and go straight to the bar.

"How did you guys know each other?"

The first question was posed by one of the reporters. Microphone shoving towards Ohm, but Nanon answered quickly. "We met a few days ago."

Ohm was definitely awkward with interviews and he wished Nanon would take over all the questions but he was helpless when the second question came.

"Are you happy today on your wedding day?"

Nanon silenced himself. Ohm was too stunned to speak as he was thinking of how the question sounded stupid at first. But when he was about to answer it, Nanon said, "Of course, we're happy. It's our wedding day." Nanon's face looked incredibly annoyed.

"Where are you planning to go for honeymoon?"

Oh, this is exciting!

"We haven't yet decided on that but anywhere my husband wants to go, I'll go."

Nanon couldn't contain himself that his body flinched upon hearing those words from Ohm. Is he being real right now?

"You guys are so sweet! What things do you like about each other?"

Ohm answered quickly, "I like his eyes. They're very expressive even without words."

"Nanon?"

The microphone moved towards Nanon. "What do you like on your husband?"

Nanon suddenly stared cluelessly at Ohm. He wanted to strangle this man beside him and put him in the coffin already but Ohm's puppy eyes did something to him instead which caused him to answer, "He gets really clingy sometimes, it's annoying."

I what?

Ohm was pretty sure he couldn't have heard it wrongly. Now how did he know I was clingy? We only knew each other for two days and we barely talked, lmao.

"That's cute. Clingy is good. It means we know that our partner wants to be with us all the time," said the reporter who was interviewing them.

Both of the men only managed to nod their heads, being absolutely fake.

"Are you planning to get kids anytime soon?"

Get what now?! Nanon wanted to burst that instance. What the hell is going on with the questions? Can they ask anything else?

"We never really sat and talked about it prior to our marriage. But I would really love to have a few kids in the household so we could really appreciate being in a family. I grew up with very supportive parents and they helped me a lot to see more positive perspectives in life and I want to be able to give that to my future kids too. But of course, we need mutual respect and understanding before we decide to have our own family. But for me, I would still be okay with whatever that Nanon decides."

Everyone nodded except for Nanon. He was still staring at Ohm even after he finished answering. Nanon thought it was really deep and insightful to discuss on family matters. It's too personal. But Ohm's perception and views on that was downright-mature and open-minded. Ohm was respectful.