twelve

real life:

i hope whatever happened to them yesterday was nothing serious. i was heartbroken that ohm had not been given a chance to go home when he felt unwell. i dont wanna think about it but i feel the need to tell everyone that ohm is currently healing and resting. so lets give him a break and wish him all the best for his future affairs.

-

Nanon went downstairs and he noticed that Ohm had got back after he left a few hours ago. He narrowed his eyes to look at Ohm who was casually resting on the couch, watching a wrestling show.

"Cook me dinner," said Nanon out of nowhere, making Ohm flinched a little bit but later ignored and focused again to the big screen.

"Are you handicapped?"

"What did you say?" Nanon widened his eyes.

"Why can't you cook yourself?" Ohm mocked Nanon for asking someone else to cook for him.

"Because I can't cook. I don't know how to cook. You're the one who cooks in this household. So go make me dinner." Nanon poked Ohm's arm, using his gesture to make Ohm prepare food for him to eat.

Ohm was still focusing on the screen, yet he tried to engage with Nanon. "No. I'm not your slave."

"One of us has to cook. Or else we got nothing to eat. We'll starve to die."

"You're a son of multimillionaire. Go order food online, Nanon."

"No. Why would I waste my money if I have someone who can cook for me. Go, make my food now!"

"Ohm got up from lying to sitting on the couch. His face got all serious. "Why would I want to cook for someone who hates me? You're wasting my time, my energy, my effort. You're not worth all that."

Nanon felt weird that somehow, those words hurt him deep. "I don't care. You'll cook for me or I die."

Ohm furrowed his eyebrows. This kid gotta be real. "If you don't eat for a day, you won't die, Nanon."

"If you don't cook for days, then I'll eventually die." Nanon snapped back, his arms crossed. His eyes widened hoping he could threaten Ohm.

"Who cares if you die anyway? I will finally be free."

Nanon suddenly felt his anger surging through his veins. He began to curve a fist and was ready to force Ohm to make dinner for him.

"Fine. I won't eat." Nanon said, trying to challenge Ohm that he wouldn't be eating for days just to make Ohm felt bad.

"Do as you wish." Ohm relaxed himself on the couch, paying attention to the TV. Completely ignoring Nanon because why not.

Though after hours of watching the TV, Ohm still thought about Nanon who hadn't had his dinner. Ohm felt bad.

He then went upstairs to check up on Nanon and when he opened the door to his room, Nanon was seen sleeping soundly, hugging the bolster. Ohm smiled softly, enjoying the view of Nanon sleeping. Somehow—the bad, evil and arrogant—Nanon was nowhere to be seen and couldn't come close to who Nanon looked like right now.

He looked so calm, so peaceful that it made Ohm felt guilty that he treated Nanon bad these past few days. Nanon was just a human being after all. His ego was the thing that had been controlling him all this time.

Nanon woke up to an amazing smell that made his stomach grumbled. He went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Ohm preparing the food on the kitchen counter.

Ohm looked at Nanon who just came downstairs. His hair was shriveled and his face got pillow marks from the sleep earlier.

"Have some dinner."

Nanon stared at Ohm for a few seconds. Stunned that Ohm was actually preparing him dinner despite numerous times saying he didn't want to cook him dinner. But here he was, in the kitchen, dinner's ready for both of them to eat.

Nanon sat and immediately tried the green pasta Ohm cooked and let out a sigh.

"Why? It's not good? Taste like shit? You can throw it away if you want. I'll cook you something else."

Nanon stared at Ohm for a few seconds, realizing he was mocked. "No."

"It's good." Nanon nodded, while shoving the pasta to his mouth.

Ohm rested his hands on the kitchen counter while looking at Nanon who was eating like he hadn't eat for days. "You know, if you're grateful, God will give you more. There's no point of wearing that Christ symbol necklace if you don't really apply God's rules."

"Are you trying to pick a fight with me? Don't teach me about what God says."

Ohm only shook his head in amusement. "Why are you bad, Nanon?"

"What?"

"Why are you trying to be bad? Why are you letting your ego to consume you? Did something happened to you before? You can always open your heart for me. Be nice to me. Talk only the good things. We can give ourselves a chance." Ohm didn't know himself why he suddenly felt the urged of saying these things to Nanon. There was completely no use after all.

"But you know what? I don't think you're worth fighting for anyway. I don't want your money. I don't want to be associated with your family anymore. I'm planning to leave this house and return to my apartment."

Nanon looked up, stopping midway from finishing his pasta.

"You really can do that? I don't think my parents would let that happen."

"Don't tell them then. Besides, it's you who wanted me to go. You don't need me anyway. You just want to get rid of me faster." Ohm stared at Nanon with his fierce eyes. Sounded so deeply hurt to make Nanon feel something. As if.

Ohm heaved a sigh. "I'm gay, Nanon. I can't force you to become someone you're not. That's not what I'm supposed to do. Do whatever you want. I won't be mad anymore because I don't wanna care." Ohm cleaned whatever on the kitchen counter before he left.

Nanon clenched his jaw, trying to contain his emotions so he wouldn't break into pieces thinking of how this whole situation with Ohm made him the most vulnerable he never thought he would be.

-

get ready for the angst!

next chapter will reveal who apo really is!

lets unlock the next chapter by getting 400 votes on this story!

❤💚