three

The next day, Ohm was called by the Vihokratanas personal manager that had told him to come to Casa De Vihokratanas for a fitting. Thailand's most anticipated wedding ceremony was going to be held tomorrow and they needed to make sure that both Ohm and Nanon were well-dressed for their big important event. A wedding day is a sacred ceremony that needs to be remembered in a lifetime.

Having been arrived infront of the huge mansion, Ohm was ushered by a few bodyguards there and he didn't notice anyone that was familiar from Nanon Korapat's bodyguards. They were a different set of army.

Ohm wasn't properly observing the mansion back when he was held captive by Nanon two days ago and it was dark so he couldn't really see how amazing the interior and classic representation of Italian-Roman house by Vihokratanas.

"Khun Tawan and Khun New can't come for the fitting as they are signing new contracts with other companies. They told us to assist you on whatever tuxedo you would like wear for the wedding tomorrow." The Vihokratanas personal manager told Ohm, politely.

Ohm scratched his neck. Confused. He never wore anything fancy so definitely didn't know anything about fashion. He wasn't even sure if he really ever had a fashion sense.

"Do you wanna help me choose? I'm suck at these." Ohm asked the personal manager in which the personal manager laughed afterwards.

Not long after, they saw Nanon came down from the big stairs with his arrogant look. Wearing only boxers, leaving his pale torso naked.

Nanon was too focused looking somewhere else that he didn't notice there were people staring at him dumbfoundedly. Although, the bodyguards and the maids were used to seeing Nanon half naked, but they felt sorry for Ohm for having to witness that considering he was going to get married with their snobbish young boss tomorrow.

"Dek Nanon?" The personal manager called the young man who was still walking down the stairs.

Nanon looked up to where his name was called and immediately turned towards a man who was looking at him with a look of disbelief and parted lips.

"JESUS!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Nanon was taken aback when he saw Ohm in between those bodyguards.

Ohm had to look away with his head bowed down so he wouldn't stare straight at Nanon who was looking at him furiously.

"Dek Nanon, Ohm came here to do some fittings and he'll be needing your help too. Come here." The personal manager, Ai Green gestured Nanon to come closer to them.

Nanon shooked his head quickly, refusing to come near them. In no way he was gonna get closer with Ohm.

"Your dads wanted you to join too. You'll be having your fitting later. Come here, na." Ai Green persuaded Nanon again in which Nanon had no choice but to obey.

Ohm and Nanon then had to go to the fitting room where they would be trying out their wedding outfits. Nanon pinched Ohm on the man's arms while giving him the deadliest look. "WHY ARE YOU HERE??!"

"Are you deaf? Didn't you hear what that uncle said just now??? I have to do some fittings!" replied Ohm, not scared of Nanon at all.

"NOW YOU'RE GETTING ON MY NERVES. HOW DARE YOU CALL ME DEAF?!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, ASSHOLE?!!"

"I'm your future husband, stupid. Incase you forgot." Ohm pushed Nanon's forehead so he could knock some sense into the young man's head. Did Nanon really think he would come here without any reason? Ohm got some real business out there instead of coming here!

Nanon wanted to puke so bad. He couldn't believe what Ohm just said. The thought of this disgusting guy being his husband suddenly made him giddy and felt like throwing up everywhere.