thirteen

the truth is about to come out!
i love this chapter

-

The following days were exhausting and lifeless for Nanon. He constantly woke up without Ohm around and he couldn't get a proper breakfast to begin with. He wanted to go out to actually spend some time with Chimon, Jimmy and Neo but he was too mentally drained that he was worried if he couldn't socialize. This thing with Ohm made him feel so heavy and he couldn't get it off his chest no matter how hard he tried.

Two days ago, when Nanon didn't go out and waited for Ohm to come home, they didn't even get to talk or start a conversation with each other. Ohm was actually being serious when he said he didn't want to care.

It made Nanon feel shattered.

So one day, Nanon decided to wake up early so he could take a good look at Ohm who seemed to get ready to go out. God knows where he'd go.

Nanon didn't mean to spy or anything. His intention was just to follow Ohm everywhere he went for the rest of the day. It was more like, Nanon wanted to get close to him. Like he didn't want Ohm to get off from his sight.

Ohm went out with the cab he ordered and Nanon quickly got into his car after he managed to hide himself when Ohm left the gate.

Nanon's Mustang followed Ohm's cab that brought them to a place where Nanon believed they were cemetery.

Ohm had bought a bouquet of flowers from the man who was selling them infront of the cemetery gate. Nanon hid himself among the trees so he wouldn't get too obvious to the eyes of Ohm. He made sure he wouldn't get too close too so Ohm wouldn't hear any footsteps following him from behind.

When Ohm made a stop, Nanon heard, "Sawasdee, Po, Pa."

Nanon stunned. Eyes slowly focusing on Ohm and his gesture towards a pair of grave.

"I bring you flowers. I missed you both, Pa, Po."

"I'm currently living in a huge house with Nanon, my husband. Actually, I don't want to make you both worried. But I don't know who else should I talk to. And I don't know if I'm gonna hold it much longer."

"I thought that I'm capable of going through this alone. Some days, I could just go crazy and mad. I don't know what I'm supposed to do and I'm not even sure what I'm doing right now. I thought that I would be happy but I don't. I'm not happy, Po, Pa."

"Nanon hates me so much. He won't open his heart for me. He won't give me a chance."

"I feel bad that I had agreed to all of this. If I could turn back time, I don't wanna do this, Po, Pa. Now that I see Nanon being miserable and unhappy, I know I did the wrong thing. This won't happen if I didn't agree to his parents. Nanon wouldn't need to get married. He would be able to live a free life by now. He would get a ton of girlfriends. He would be enjoying his young days. And I have destroyed all that."

"I have destroyed everything for him."

"I think I made my decision, Po, Pa. I'm sorry that I can't fulfill Khun Tay and Khun New's promise to you both. But what matters now, is Nanon's happiness. I don't want to take that away from him."