fourteen

AAAAAA MY FAVOURITE CHAPTER!

prepare tissues! 🤧

The fight with Nanon yesterday made Ohm felt unsatisfied and filled with curiosity especially when he could sense that something really happened between those two. Apo stared at Nanon as if he just saw a ghost and Nanon too, had a look of disbelief.

So what Ohm did, he went to the same area, looking for Apo everywhere. He walked through the streets, to Icon Siam, to anywhere near the place where he used to see Apo around.

But sadly, he couldn't find him anywhere.

Ohm regretted not to exchange contacts with Apo because at times like this, there was nothing he wanted the most than the truth.

Suddenly, Ohm's arms were snatched by two black uniformed men that were somewhat very familiar to Ohm as if he had seen them somewhere. Turned out they were the Vihokratanas bodyguards after all.

"Khun Nanon wants to see you at your house, Khun Ohm. We need to quickly send you there under his command," said the other guy who approached Ohm and signaled the two to bring Ohm towards the car.

Ohm cursed in between his words. Nanon was definitely controlling his life now. Ohm had to make this stop.

-

Ohm got home and he was greeted with Nanon standing still infront of the foyer of their house. Arms crossed looing stern.

"Why didn't you tell me that you want to go out?"

Ohm rolled his eyes from annoyance. He didn't have time for this.

"I'm asking you, Ohm."

"I don't want to repeat what I said. I told you, I'm done. I don't wanna care anymore. Stop being nosy, Nanon." Ohm was about to go when Nanon catched his arm. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!!"

Ohm quickly pulled Nanon's grip away. "WHY DO YOU CARE?!"

"DON'T SEE THAT GUY EVER AGAIN!!" Nanon screamed.

"WHY?!!!!"

"BECAUSE YOU CAN'T!!! YOU CAN'T SEE ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THIS HOME!"

"I'M NOT A LITTLE KID FOR YOU TO CONTROL, NANON!!! I NEED MY OWN SPACE!"

"YOU ARE STARTING TO ANNOY THE SHIT OUT OF ME, OHM!!! YOU HAVE BEEN A REBEL, YOU CAUSED ME MANY PROBLEMS, YOU BECAME RUDE, YOU DID NOT OBEY TO EVERYTHING THAT I TOLD!!!!"

"I'M TELLING YOUR PARENTS THAT I WANT TO GET A DIVORCE!"

Nanon widened his eyes. His lips parted from the shock. "WHAT?!!!"

"I'M LEAVING! I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH ALL THIS SHIT ANYMORE!!! I'M DONE!!!"

"YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT!!!! WE HAVE AN AGREEMENT!!!"

Ohm sneered. "IT'S WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED, RIGHT?!!! AFTER ALL, WE'RE GOING TO BE SEPARATED ANYWAY!!! MIGHT AS WELL JUST END EVERYTHING NOW!!!"