A Petal?

Mikey beamed after seeing the battle his gang had won. Once again Toman proved to be the best of the best. Draken stood next to Mikey and too , observed the beaten down gang who shook with fright at just the sight of a Toman member. Some were furious but didn't get back up to fight knowing that they would loose once more.

A chuckle escaped from Mitsuya as Hakkai hugged him in celebration of their victory. Hakkai was careful of course, considering Mitsuya did put up a fight but he also took on guys that were 3 times his size at one time so he had a couple bruises. Nothing major. Hakkai wasn't going to ignore that though.

Baji and Chifuyu were rough-housing playfully considering all their opponents weren't worth another fight and they were cowards.

Takemichi on the other hand......was laying on the ground completely exhausted after barely doing even half of what the others did.

They all knew he was as much as a fighter and they were proud he was able to fight like he had even if it didn't compare to them.

"Alright Toman! Everyone is dismissed! We won our fight and put them in their rightful place!"

Every Toman member left just as their leader gave the word. All except Mitsuya, hakkai, Draken, and the 2 who were rough-housing. Takemichi would've stayed had it not been for Hina for demanded him to return to her.

Mitsuya gave a small laugh and lightly hit Hakkai; who was sweetly nusling Mitsuya's cheek. " Not right now Hakkai." Hakkai gave a small nod and stopped.

"Y'all  make me jealous, I want a boyfriend like you."

Everyone looked at the pouting Mikey  with smiles on their faces.

"You'll get one eventually. It takes time."

" Easy for you to say Chifuyu. Didn't  take much for you. "

Chifuyu  shrugged and then just sat on the ground, completely  ditching the black haired male who still wanted to fight.  Baji at first looked betrayed but then sat down next to Chifuyu.

Mikey looked at the group, " I'm going to head home alright? I told Emma that I'd hang out with her after the fight."

" Alright bye Mikey."

" Goodbye Ken-chin."

Mikey said his byes to everyone and then headed home to Emma but soon after leaving the group he felt his chest begin to feel a little tight and an itch in the back of his throat. It urged him to cough but he tried to ignore it. Thinking it would eventually  go away but it only had gotten worse.

He couldn't hold it back any longer so he just coughed. Just one cough did the job, his throat now felt free. That should have been the end of it until he saw a small wisteria flower petal in the palm of the hand he used to cover his cough.

This made him confused and curious as to how that happened, he wasn't  in an area where wisteria trees, flowers, or vines were common. Actually there were none near him, so he knew he hadn't  accidentally  swallowed a petal.

He closed his hand around the petal, careful not to damage it and ran home. The moment  he had gone inside, he closed  the door and saw Emma run up and hugged  him. Giggling as she did. He dropped  the petal from her sudden embrace  but he quickly returned the hug.

" You almost scared the crap outta me Emma! Plz Don't do that again."

She nodded and tilted her head to the side after seeing her brother's confused expression.

"What's wrong?"

Mikey pulled away from her hug and knelt down to pick up the wisteria petal. He then handed it to her only to look frightened.

"Where did this come from?...."

"Not sure exactly, I coughed and found the petal in me hand."

Her skin paled as she took in the new information her brother had told her.

"Mikey i-....."

A/N: As I said in my Bajifuyu story, I was making this story. Didn't  really have an idea of how to start it but here it is. I will continue  this one and my Bajifuyu story the most, and every now and then. I will update the rest.