A Leader Isn't Weak

A week had gone by and Mikey had gotten a lot of texts from Toman members. Not just his normal friend group. Everyone was concerned and worried about him. He hadn't  been gone for that long before. He always made an effort to keep in contact with the gang since he was the leader. Even when Mikey was sick he still toughened up and came to the meetings.

Mikey felt terrible for leaving  his gang, his family, for such a childish reason.  It wasn't  like he was on his deathbed or restrained in a hospital. A leader is a leader, you guide your team through things to grow in number and in strength. If you can't  do something as simple as that, then your weak and have no right to be called a leader, boss, commander, or anything with a position close the that of a leader.

In other words, Emma would just have to deal with Mikey's stubborn personality, he didn't  plain on failing his gang. He started it and his intended to take care of its members. It didn't  matter whether he was ill or not, the moment he died his position would be passed onto Draken with Takemitchy as vice commander. He already planned it out. This was his way of giving Draken practice, that's why he agreed to stay home for a weak.

His reasoning wasn't  said and the only one who probably understood would be Mitsuya. Baji most likely just thought that Emma made Mikey stay home. Emma thought he came to his senses and was taking things easy. The rest of Toman, including Draken, figured it was because he was sick that he stayed home.

Mikey took his shirt off and put a white one on then put the rest of his outfit on and went outside, ignoring Emma's despite yelling to get back inside. He texted Draken, telling his to get the gang to meet up for a meeting in the usual spot. He then got on his motorcycle and drove to the meet up spot to wait.

Due to the sudden meeting, it took everyone a little bit longer to arrive. Mikey didn't  seem to mind though. Mostly everyone showed up within 20 minutes.

Right when Mikey was about to begin his meeting, a motorcycle pulled up and stopped.  The owner not even bothering to turn the vehicle off and he stormed through the crowd and to Mikey. Before Mikey could truly  see who it was , despite it being obvious, an intense stinging feeling went through his face. Mainly his cheek.

"What is wrong with you!?"

Most of the members of Toman froze. Surprised the someone had the confidence and the disrespect to punch Mikey, especially in the face.

The culprit? Baji Keisuke with his vice-captian, Chifuyu Matsuno, right behind him and trying to hold him back from  hitting Mikey again.

Mitsuya and Pah-chin immediately ran to help Chifuyu  hold Baji back, letting the smaller male have a break.

"Baji leave it be, he's  made his join. Stay out of his business. "

Baji became quiet, knowing that only he and Mitsuya were aware of Mikey's disease and that Mikey didn't  want it known. He snatched himself away from Pah-chin's and Mitsuya's grip and looked away.

"Fine"

Mikey gave a small smile but nothing more.

"Now let's  properly  continue, ignoring what just happening by the way. "

All of Toman became focused on Mikey and listened intently, waiting for what their leader had to say.

" Valhalla wants another battle. They won't back down either, meaning we won't  either. The last fight got pretty serious and lives were close to being lost. So I hope you all with give it your best and I assume you have gotten stronger?"

"Sir, yes Sir!"

"Good, I will call another meeting soon. I wanted to give you some time beforehand to prepare a little bit at least. Meeting dismissed."

The members of the gang dispersed little by little. Some checking up on Mikey before leaving.

"You sure your well enough to be back?"

" Of course Ken-chin, I need to be here for my gang. Especially with the fight coming up."

" Alright,  don't be hard on yourself. Emma would flip out if your condition got worse."

"Yeah, Yeah, I know."