Make Your Choice

***Warning: some topics may be triggering***

   Draken lay on his bed with a wet pillow cover and red and puffy eyes. No updates from Emma or Mitsuya. Baji seemed to temporarily have him blocked and Chifuyu kept trying to send comforting messages to remind him he wasn't the cause of this.

   If it wasn't his fault then why was 'fate' so cruel. Mikey had protected his family and friends. Lead the way for those less fortunate. So why live so brutally.

   The more Draken thought about Mikey and all the hints or time given to him by Mikey he just curled up into a tighter ball and cried despite him seemly have no more tears left to leave his reddened eyes.

   He was such a fool to think he liked Emma. He liked her but not the way he thought. He realized he just saw her as a little sister that he wanted to spoil and protect while Mikey was who he really was after.

   Even when he really witnessed Mikey's strength and personality. He admired the little blonde and Mikey admired and care for Draken the same way. Draken had always made sure Mikey was content and happy.

   Yet he never realized that he had feelings for Mikey. But it was too late.. Mikey was in the hospital unconscious. Even if he told him it would be pointless. There was no miracles to miraculously wake Mikey up and fix him.

   If Mikey did wake up, his life would never be the same. There would be no way the gang would let Mikey fight or be unsupervised. Everyone would be terrified something bad would happen to him. The gang already isn't functioning well. Every captian was sure to have their phone blown up asking if their leader was ok or what happened.

   What was he to say? 'Oh our commander? Yeah he is on his death bed because I was too oblivious to his feelings for me or my feelings for him. Aren't I such an amazing vice commander?' Baji was right and to make up for it, Draken planned to revoke his own title in Toman and probably give his title to Mitsuya or Takemichi if Mikey woke up. And if Mikey never woke up? He would disperse the gang and who knows what he would do after that. Maybe join Mikey? That sounded better than living a life without him.

   Mikey wouldn't do that though...right? He wouldn't leave Draken alone. He wasn't that type of guy. He was resilient enough to make it through and when he did Draken would try to make things work between them and revoke his place in the gang. Yeah, that's what he would do.

   He just had to wait patiently for the text to come through. Even if it took all night. A day. A week. Maybe even months.

   He just had to get some sleep so that Mikey wouldn't yell at him once he awoke and in the morning he would get a text from Mitsuya saying Mikey was conscious.

  Soon he gradually drifted off to sleep and woke up to the door bell ringing at 7 in the morning.

   He quickly got up and ran to the door hoping it was one of captians or Mikey himself but instead it was a tanned guy with white hair and a crazed smiled plastered on his face.

"You did it Draken. You did what I have been trying to do for so long. I heard about Mikey in the hospital. I came to personally give my regards and thanks. Whatever you do, I do however ask that you do not try to help him. Either give him the surgery or let him die. Do we have a understanding?"

"First off who are you and second no we don't have an understanding. I will not let Mikey suffer anymore than he already has."

    The man scoffed and lowered his eyes at Draken making his smile even more sinister.

"If you save him from his current misery then I will just make it worse and it doesn't matter who I am. What matters is what I can do and what I will do if you do not what to cooperate with me. If you do cooperate then I can secure you a place in my own gang that is way better than Toman guaranteed and protect you from those who may not necessarily agree with your action taken."

   Draken took a step back and went to slam the door in the man's face but he caught it and glanced at Draken through the crack, " Think about what you will do very carefully Ken Ryuguji. I will be paying attention to the updates on Mikey.

   With that, the guy left. Leaving Draken on edge and worried. He had never even seen that guy before and yet he was making threats and hoping for Mikey to meet his end. Draken of course wouldn't do what he asked but what would happen as a result.