Chapter 3: Summer 2012

So me and Chandler dated for about a month. I had no intention on breaking up with him until Austin started talking to me again. Telling me to take him back, and that's the exact thing I did.

We were friends with benefits again. But I didn't want to have sex or anything. We started talking, more intimate conversations. I actually wanted to do things with him now. I felt horrible about myself.

During the second week of June, I was on my way to Columbus Ohio for a family vacation to the zoo. I had been texting him on the way there. Feeling like the happiest girl ever. All of a sudden he sent me a picture, I didn't think anything of it until I opened it. It was a picture of his dick. What the fuck I thought. I didn't see that conning out of everything he could of sent me it had to be that?! Well whatever, shit happens. Next image he sent me was of a condom... (Conversation below A is him B is me) 

A- I got this at the mall today 

B- Who is it for? 

A- Well I was thinking you;) 

B- really? I'm not ready to yet. But why me? 

A- Because I like you, and I know your ready trust me.

O my god. I didn't know what to think actually. It somewhat turned me on though. The best part happens is when we get to our hotel...

So we are in the hotel, just got back from the zoo. Austin has been bothering me lately to send him a picture of me in my underwear. I just got so annoyed by I decided to. Right after my shower I sent it. Big mistake. He fucking told people. But I didn't know until a month later. The next morning he asked for another one I sent it. I was becoming a whore wasn't I? I couldn't stop now.

Through the rest of June, me and Austin talked a lot. Like sexy time talk I hated myself so much. I couldn't stop sending pictures either. They were just getting so easy for me to do now. I did it for love, I didn't want to loose him. I have loved him for two years, even though I knew he was bad for me.

It's the last week of June. He changed his picture request to bra pictures. I didn't have a problem with doing that. Then came the day he asked for no bra on, only boobs. He kept bothering until I gave in. HORRIBLE IDEA. I sent it. He told me he deleted it but nope... Through the past week he showed a lot of people. God I hated myself so much then, the rumors became true. I am a fucking whore.

Austin and I haven't talked for the rest of the week. Until it was the day before June ended. I was having my friend Alexis over for the night. While he was at his friend Tyler's house. Tyler's older brother was having a party. Great a party, hopefully he deleted it which he didn't. Tyler texted me and told me he saw it. Yay.... who else all saw it then? O well I already screwed up my life.

Austin hasn't texted me back for awhile. I was getting worried. Until about an hour later he texted back "Bailey, I love you. It was just to afraid to say it to you please take me back." This so was not him. So I replied "This is not you." We'll maybe it was. "I am serious you are beautiful and amazing." "Who is this? tell me because I know it's not Austin." This is when I met Justin.

"I'm sorry, I realized its not nice to mess with some girl I don't knows heart. My name is Justin." So I decided I'd talk to him for awhile.  

(Convo Below remember Justin is on Austin's phone so there will still be A) 

B- ohh ok haha it's fine I didn't believe you were him anyways. He would never say anything like that 

A- yeah haha right now he's passed out on the couch he drank to much. 

B- yeah I'm not surprised, so how old are you? 

A- yeah and 16 you? 

B- I'm 13  

A- you seem pretty chill. If you want to still talk text my phone my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx  

B- okay I will

That was the start to a good friendship, one thing I didn't know is that I would fall in love with a complete stranger later in the summer.

*******AUTHORS NOTE*****

Sorry this is a little short but I want to make a separate chapter on me and Justin's conversation from his phone. Yes I still remember all of them. I have a great memory and that's just what love does <3

-Bailey xxx