9

Everything happens for a reason?

February 28th
Jeremiah

"Andrew," I heard the gaurd call out my last name. "You're free to go."

I didn't believe the words that were just uttered out of his mouth. Free? I've been locked up for 74 days. Thirty seven days after my initial trial date, which still hasn't happened. I don't understand how I'm free to go when I haven't been to trial yet, but aye I'm not gonna ask any questions.

The gaurd unlocked the chains from around my wrist and ankles, giving me a sense of freedom that I haven't had in a while. The gaurd escorted me out of the jail cell that I've been held in.

After walking down a couple of halls and down a flight of stairs we made it to the lobby of the prison. When I walked into the lobby I saw Alexa.

When she saw me walking towards her she walked out the building. I followed her outside to her car.

"Let's go," she told me before getting in the car.

I was still trying to figure out how she knew I was locked up.

"How'd you know where I was?" I asked her, trying to break the silence after a while.

"You're mom told me."

I didn't say anything else.

Twenty minutes later we arrived at my house.

"C'mon," I told Alexa as I got out the car. This time she followed me inside the house.

"Imma get in the shower real quick," I told her.

She didn't say anything. She just mean mugged me. If looks could kill I'd be 6 feet under right now.

When I got out the shower Alexa was still there. I guess she wants to talk to me.

"Aye where's my son?" I asked her. She hardly ever goes anywhere without him.

"With your mom," she informed me with too much attitude.

I walked up to her and stood in front of her, towering over her. She was 5'6" and I was 6'3".

"You need to drop your attitude ma,"I told her.

She didn't say anything. She knows that pisses me off.

"Alexa! What the hell is your problem?!" I yelled at her.

"Jeremiah you promised me you weren't gonna get into any more trouble! You promised bruh! See this is why we can't be together, you're always lying to me! I can't believe anything you say! You promised me you would do better! For our son, Jeremiah!" She chewed me out.

"Ya don't even know the whole story! I didn't do shit!" I defended my self.

She tried to walk away from me. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back to me.

"Let me go!" She tried to get out of my grip.

I put her on my bed and kissed her.

"I didn't break my promise, I swear. I love you Alexa."

Keke

I sat at one of the stools in the kitchen. I still haven't told my parents that I'm pregnant but I'm about to. I just hope they don't kill me.

"What did you want to talk about?" My mom asked while battering the chicken for dinner tonight.

"This is very important," I told them. They gave me their undivided attention.

"What is it?" My dad asked.

"I-i'm p-pregnant," I whimpered.

Tears slowly started to fall down my face as I looked at my parents face. Anger and disappointment were all over their face.

"I'm sor-"

"Don't tell us that bullshit. You knew what you were doing when you did it," my mom said.

"You wanna act like an adult huh? You can be an adult. Get out of my house you slut! Don't fucking come back!" He yelled as he pushed me out the door.

"No please!" I grabbed the wall so I wouldn't move. He picked me up and took me outside. I tried to grab my car keys but he wouldn't let me.

"I paid for that not you! Its mine, not yours!" He yelled grabbing the keys out of my hands. He slammed the front door in my face.

"Please! I can't do this alone, please don't do this to me! I'm sorry," I could barely speak, I was crying so hard. I banged on the door.

After a few minutes I got tired and began walking. I didn't have my phone so I couldn't call anyone. I didn't know where I was going but I had to leave.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Hey y'all!Please excuse any mistakes.
Keke got kicked out :(
Jeremiah is out of jail and his baby mama is back!!
Please vote and comment, let me know what you think.