Prologue

~ Trust nobody show no love ~ August alsina

Love.

Its the biggest poison around. Its the reason people do crazy and stupid things. Its more addicting than drugs but can be just as bad for you.

For some people love is just a game. Winner gets the losers heart, loser has a broken heart. Once you have someone's heart their puty in your hands. They feel like they can't live without you or they just don't want to live without you. For some people if they give their heart the other person will give theirs. Or if they give their love the other person will love them back. On the other hand you could give your heart to someone and the person might think its a joke and they could rip your heart to pieces or take advantage of your love. That's the thing about this love game it can be as evil as the devil or as sweet as heaven. I guess it all depends on the person you give your heart to.

As for me on this topic of life. Its play or be played. Don't give your heart make them give theirs.

This is why people call me cold-hearted. They say I meed to learn to trust so I can love. But they don't know is that love is the REASON why I don't trust. Love and trust go hand in hand. You can't have one without the other. I trust and love a very very small amount of people. I can't trust people I don't love.

I know i don't need a guy in my life to make me happy. Girls now a days haven't realized that yet.

They're always like 'bae is my everything' 'im so bored without bae' 'id do anything for bae' 'bae loves me' 'i hope bae likes what I'm wearing today'. They worried about what bae might think while their "bae" is out with another girl. Or their the other girl stuck on a nigga that has moved on from them. This is were that trust comes in. These girls love these nigga's and trust that they stay loyal to them. In reality these nigga's ain't loyal.

I learned the hard way. That's why my motto is 'TRUST NOBODY, SHOW NO LOVE.' This is my story.