7

~ If she found out what's going on in my head It'll be all bad~ Chris Brown

Jeremaih

I opened my eyes and felt Keke's head still on my chest. By the way she was breathing I could tell she was still asleep. I slowly got out the bed, careful not wake her and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, took off my basketball shorts and hopped into the shower. As I washed my body I though about what happened with me and Keke yesterday.

The reason I had sex with her was because I was hoping it would help me get my mind off of my ex. I still have love for my ex, she was and is my everything. She's also my baby mama and the reason I got out the game. I regret breaking up with her.  The fact that she had my first born makes me love her more. I've been missing her lately. I thougt by getting with Keke my feelings would change. They didn't thought. 

 I don't love Keke. Not in the way that she wants and needs to be loved. What happened yesterday was an accident. A mistake. I shouldn't have did it. Now she's gonna think I love her and I don't. The last thing she needs is for me to be messing with her feelings like this. I love her as a best friend, but nothing more.

I got out the shower and went back to my room to put some clothes on. Keke was still sleep so I stayed in my room to change. I'm not going anywhere today, so I put on sweats and a t-shirt.

I heard a knocking on my front door.

I walked through my halls and across my living room until I came to my front door. I peeked outside to see who it was.

There was two police officers standing on my front porch. I answered the door, knowing if I hadn't things would escaladed. Before I could say anything the officer grabbed me and handcuffed my hands behind my back.

I didn't say shit as they lead me to their police car. Before they put me in the car they told me my Miranda Rights. When we got to the police station they took me to a room where they interrogate people. It looked like one of those rooms in the movies. 

~*~*~*~*~*~

Keke

I woke up and noticed that Jeremiah wasn't beside me. I sat up in the bed and checked my phone. I had three text messages from Maraih and two from Calvin. 

Mariah: Hey boo haven't spent time with u in a while. Miss u, lets hang today.

Mariah: Hello?? Yes? No? Maybe so??

Mariah: U gonna answer me or nah?

Calvin: Ke I need you please txt me back.

Calvin: U gone ignore me? My mom was murder by ur lil nigga. The least you could do is be here for me. 

I can't believe he text me that. What does his mom have to do with us. I didn't bother texting him back. I deleted both of his text. 

I got out the bed and put my clothes on.I looked around for Jeremiah so that I could tell him I was leaving. I looked for him in almost every room but he wasn't here. I left his house, locking the front door before I left. Then I headed home to take a shower and change. 

I arrived at my house twenty minutes later. I pulled up in the driveway], put the car in park, and cut the engine. I slowly unlocked and opened the front doorr trying to sneak into the house with out my parents noticing. 

I made it upstairs and to my room without them noticing. I quickly went into the bathroom across the hall from my room and turned on the shower. Once it was hot enough I hopped in and washed my body of all the sweat an dirt. When I was finished washing my body and hair I turned the shower off and got out. I wrapped a towel around my body before I walked across the hall to my room.