10

"Crying is how your heart speaks when you lips can't explain the pain you feel."

Keke

It's been a week since my parents kicked me out. I stayed with Mariah for three days until her parents found out that i'm pregnant. They kicked me out too and don't want me talking to Mariah anymore.

I have an apartment that I'm renting now. Its a nice apartment not in the ghetto. The money that I've saved up has really helped me get a decent place and still be able to afford food and clothes. I know my money I've saved isn't gonna last forever so I need to find a new job, which I plan on doing sometime next week.

Today I'm going tell Jeremiah the news about me being pregnant.

I walked up to his house (yep walked, I don't have a car) and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I heard Jeremiah ask from inside.

"Keke."

He opened the door and motioned me to follow him inside. I followed him into the living room where a girl was.

"Keke this my baby mama Alexa, Alexa this is my best friend Keke," he introduced us.

I remembered how Jeremiah told me all about Alexa and how pretty she was. Honestly, he down played it, Alexa is so beautiful.

"Nice to meet you Jeremiah has told me so much about you," she stood up and gave me a hug. I'm so glad she's not one of those stuck up, jealous type of girls. I talked to her and Jeremiah for a while. I found out that Alexa is really smart, she graduated a year early, and she's very funny.

"I'll be back I'm gonna go pick up Zaye from your moms," Alexa told Jeremiah referring to their son.

"Aight love you," he kissed her.

"Love you too. Keke are you gonna stay for a while? I want you to meet zaye," she asked me as she got to the door.

"Maybe." It just depends on how Jeremiah takes the news.

"What's up ke? Why didn't you come see me sooner? I've missed you," Jeremiah told me once Alexa had left.

"I'be missed you too J," I told him trying to hold back the tears.

I never would have thought I would be in this predicament. I always though I'd be a wife before I became a mom.

"Aye what's wrong ke?" He came and sat beside me.

"Jjeremiah I-I'm pregnant," I held in the tears and held my breath as I waited for his reaction.

"Are you serious?" Before I could anwser his eyes got big."Oh shit! Its mine huh?"

I nodded my head yes for both of his questions. He stood up and started pacing with his hands on his head. "Alexa gone kill me," he mumbled lowly.

"Look Jeremiah I just wanted you to know that okay? I don't need anything from you and I won't bother you. I don't want to be labeled as a crazy baby mama. Ima do me and you do you," I told him as I stood up with tears streaming down my face.

He looked at me doubtly, "Hol up- wait a minute ke." He stopped pacing and faced me. "I wrapped up and pulled out. Are you a hunnit percent positive its mine?"

I felt the contents of my stomach come up. I ran to his bathroom and threw up in his toilet. He wrapped up and pulled out! Once my stomach settled down I flushed the toilet,washed my hands, and rinsed my mouth out with water. My tears were now coming fast and there was no way I could stop them.