Chapter 11: the battle

Peter's POV:
The next morning I had an army behind my and Oreius. I was on a white unicorn with Oreuis next to me. I was leading the Narnian's into war. I had no option but to fight with them. Edmund was on a mountain behind with Mr Beaver in charge of the archer that were with them. I felt bad for Oreius he knew Sydney for a long time he taught her how to use a sword. He didn't want to believe she was dead but he had to.
"You with me?" I asked Oreius as we could see the White Witch and her army over the hill.
"To the death" He answered. I smiled then raised my sword and readied my horse. "For Narnia! For Aslan! And for Sydney!" I shouted before charging. The Narnian's roared behind me and kept shouting 'For Aslan and Sydney'. This is for them.

Susan's POV:

I don't know how long we have sat here. I didn't want to move, and neither did Lucy. But we both knew we couldn't stay here for long. It was getting light and Peter and Edmund are probably off to battle right now. I'm sure they've had the news already. I know Peter will be heart broken, and maybe Edmund too
"We should go" I said to Lucy who looked down at Sydney and stroked her nose. Lucy got up I went over to the table to help her down.
"I'm so cold" Lucy complained se I held her close and put her under my cloak. We started to walk back to the camp. There was nothing we could do now. Except fight for Narnia, and fight for Aslan and Sydney. We took one more look at there dead bodies before turning back to walk ahead.
The ground then suddenly shook a little making me and Lucy fall over a bit. We heard a noise like a stone was cracking and Lucy looked behind.
"Susan!" She cried making me turn around to where she was looking. We both stood up and walked back up the steps. The stone table was now cracked and Aslan and Sydney's body was now gone.
"Where are they?" I asked as we walked closer to the stone table. We looked around for there bodies desperately. There was nothing. Where did they go?
Lucy was looking at abig gab in between two stones behind the Stone Table making me look there too. The sunlight shone us two figures stood in front of the sun revealing itself. Or she should I say himself and herself. It was Sydney and Aslan. They were alive.
"Sydney! Aslan!" Lucy and I both cheered running to them as they came down the steps. Lucy and I both hugged them tight we could making us all laugh. Sydney was alive, she's here, breathing. Peter and Edmund will be so happy.
"But we saw the knife. The Witch" I said while pulling them out of the hug.
"If the Witch knew the true meaning of sacrifice" Sydney said as we started walking round the Stone Table. "She might of have interpreted the Deep Magic differently. That when a willing victim who has committed no treachery is killed in a traitor's stead."
"The Stone Table will crack and even death itself will turn backward" Aslan finshed for Sydney.
"But we sent the news you guys were dead. Peter and Edmund would have been the first people to know. They would of have gone to war."
"Peter thinks in dead?" Sydney asked in a worried tone. "He must be feeling terrible like he failed me" she said in a sad tone this time.
"He'll be fine once he knows your alive. He has feeling toward you. I'm sure those feelings will return" Aslan said to her. They smiled at eachother. I smiled knowing that Peter felt the was he did about Sydney, it was obvious that she felt the same.
"We will have to help them" Lucy said pulling out her small blade. Aslan chuckled and lowered Lucy's blade with his paw.
"And we will, Lucy. Just not alone" Aslan said then looked at Sydney and she looked back at him. "Climb on my back, Lucy. Susan climb on Sydney's." Aslan instructed us I climbed on her back. Sydney was bigger than I thought she was.
"We have far to go and little time to get there," Aslan spoke letting Lucy climb on his back. "And you may want to cover your ears" Aslan and Sydney looked at each other and roared as loud as they can. I put my hands over my ears I could feel the power in their roars. They really are powerful. They picked up the pace and ran next to each other leading us somewhere, I don't know where.

Sydney's POV:

Oh it's amazing to be alive again. The air never felt so good. I ran next to my father as we were running toward the Witch's castle. Hopefully we can get the Narnians that have been turned to stone back to life. But I'm my father could. Peter might hate me forever, because I died without telling him and that I also was going to come back to life.
We ran across the hills and soon came the ice castle which was melting.
"Where are we going?" Susan asked while we ran.
"Hold on!" my father shouted. We soon made it to the castle and I let Susan off my back. We all now have seen what the Witch has done. There were so many statues it made me angry. She had no right to do this to them. A statue caught Lucy's eye. She was quiet as she walked towards the statue. It took me a while, but it was Mr Tumnus. It seems that he has been caught by the Witch. Lucy began to cry and Susan hugged her.
My father them walked up to Mr Tumnus and blew he breath on him making his hair blow. I realized then that the Witch's powers were fading. The stone wore away and revealed a very tired Mr Tumnus. I say Lucy become more happy as Mr Tumnus fell into her arms. They looked into each others eyes and started laughing.
"Susan this is-" Lucy started but Susan cut her off.
"Mr Tumnus" Susan cheered hugging them both. I was getting tired in my lion form I took up a lot of my energy. I changed back and I was dressed. Then Mr Tumnus saw me and gasped.
"Your highness" he said before bowing to me. I chuckled.
"Please you are my friend, don't bow to me." I smiled before I hugged him.
"Come, we must hurry and search the castle" my father came back into a room with more animals. Looks like she does to everybody what she did to Mr Tumnus. "Peter will need everyone we can find" I nodded I went up to my father.
"I need my weapons father" I said to him he nodded.
"Just think of them and they will come to you" he said I thought of my crystal daggers to start with a few seconds later they popped up in there spots on my armor. Then I thought of my sword then I popped up by my side. I felt my chest feeling for my necklace it wasn't there. I started to freak out then I realized it was one of my weapons. So I thought of it and I popped up in my hand then I put it on.
Peter's POV:
"STOP!" I shouted to Oreius as he was running ahead for the Witch. I knew what was going to happen, I did happen. The Witch had stabbed Oreius with her ice staff and turned him into stone. I looked around and saw Narnian's being beaten to the floor. I didn't know what to do. We were being beaten. I was thinking what would Sydney do. I saw her smiling face appear in my mind it was so beautiful. I made me so sad that she was dead now. I saw the Witch had just stabbed two eagles in the sky.
"Edmund!" I shouted turning to Edmund who was still fighting. "There's too many! Get out of here! Get the girls and get them home!" A Minotaur then swung at me and I shielded myself with my shield to fight him with my sword. I kept fighting with Sydney in my mind. She was the thing that kept me fighting. I then saw a light and saw Edmund had broken the Witch's ice stick. She then overpowered him and stabbed him in the side. My heart stopped. I shouted Edmund but I couldn't hear myself. He fell to the ground which sparked rage in me. I stabbed the Minotaur on the ground and ran straight for the Witch.
I fought people trying to stop me and swung her. Our swords clashed many times and she swiped my check making me fall to the ground. I got back up and fought her some more. I leaned back to dodge her swords and swung at her. We stopped a minute to look at each other before going at it again.
A lion roar stopped us and made me look behind me. It was Aslan, with Sydney stood proudly next to him. Wait, Sydney? She's alive. My heart skipped a beat seeing her. She was breathing. She was alive!
"Impossible" The Witch said with her eyes on the both of them. It was her. She had 'killed' them. More Narnians came from behind the rock and started fighting. I smiled seeing Susan and Lucy. I then looked to Sydney and she smiled at me before she started to use her fire powers and fighting them off. She has fire powers? what other powers does she have?
The Witch took this opportunity to swing at me but hitting my shield instead of me. Many clashes later and the Witch had managed to swipe my feet making me fall on my back. She then stabbed through my sleeve luckily not stabbing me. She threw my sword away from me and readied her sword. I then heard a roar and Aslan jumped over me and onto the Witch. Her ice sword was away from her and he was on top of her. He roared and started tearing her apart.
I took the sword out of my sleeve and threw it to the ground standing up. Everything then seemed to rush pat me and time slowed down. Aslan turned to me and I looked to him. He had killed her. For his daughter. I would of done the same.
Speaking of the devil, I saw Sydney using some weird power I think she was using lighting to bring down the enemies. When she brought down her last one our eyes met and she smiled at me. I smiled back and started to run to her she was really far she used her super speed. When I got to her she hugged me tightly. I picked her up and swung her around making her laugh into me shoulder. I set her down and looked onto her eyes.
"Do you hate me?" she asked I was a little hurt when she said that. How could I hate her? How could anybody hate her?
"What? How could I hate you?" I asked she smiled.
"Ok good, did you miss me?" she asked.
I smiled "More than you could ever know." We laughed together. I hugged her again I thought about kissing her. I looed at her lips and leaned in. She did the same and soon our lips met. Our lips moving in sync I pulled her against me as her arms went around my neck. The world seemed to stop and it was just me and Sydney. When then pulled apart and leaned our foreheads together. "We'll make this work one way or another" I sail making her smile. I kissed her once more before Lucy and Susan interrupted us.
"Peter!" Lucy shouted hugging me. Susan looked at me and looked worried.
"Where's Edmund?" She asked worriedly. We rushed to his side and he was gasping for air. Sydney used her dagger and threw it at a dwarf who was ready to kill him. We knelt next to him and took off his helmet. Lucy took out her healing potion and put a drop in his mouth. I can't believe I failed him I promised to protect him but I couldn't even do that. He then surprised us by coughing and opening his eyes. He smiled up at us and I hugged him tightly.
"When are you gonna learn to do as you're told?" I joked with him before we shared a group hug. As we broke apart as we saw Aslan walking up behind us. He breathed on a statue and it came back to life. Lucy then looked to her healing potion and ran to everyone that had been injured. She was going to save lives.
I looked over at Sydney she was looking up at me smiling. I bent down to kiss her, when we parted she scrunched up her nose and I kissed the tip of her nose. I have finally have found the girl of my dreams.