Chapter 2: the games

When I walked into the room I noticed it was the room that I used to play in when I was younger. "Hey Sydney." Said Susan. She had a dictionary in her hands I noticed she smiled at me I smiled back. "Hi Susan, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good thanks for asking." She replied back to me I went to sit by Lucy we talked for a long time. "Gastrovascular." Susan said I noticed it was raining outside. Peter a Susan were playing some weird game. I was sitting in a chair by the fire place Edmund was laying right by me. "Come on Peter, Gastrovascular." she said again.

Peter asked "Is it Latin?"

"Yes" she said back.

"Is it Latin for 'worst game ever invented'?" Edmund said I couldn't help but laugh a little. So did Lucy the Susan closed the book.

"We could play hide in seek." Lucy suggested. She was standing now infront of Peter.

"But we're having so much fun," he said back to her now he was looking at Susan.

"Come on Peter, please!" Lucy said "Pretty please?"

"One, two, three, four..." Peter stared counting.

"What!?" Edmund said. Then we all got up and ran where we were going to hide. I was running hiding in my supersecret spot. Under the stairs I got in there I'm surprised I fit I haven't been down there since I was seven. It was dark and cramped but I got over it. Then I heard Peter stop counting. "It's all right! I'm back! I'm all right!" I heard Lucy shout I quickly ran out of the hiding spot and ran towards her.

" Does that mean I win?" I heard someone say it was Susan.

"Are you okay?" I asked everybody was confused.

"I don't think Lucy wants to play anymore," Peter said.

"I've been gone for hours," Lucy said I look at her there was confusion in my eyes. What is going on I hasn't even been close to hours its been at least one minute. Then she told us about a place she called Narnia. I knew she was telling the truth she was talking about my home and my friend Mr. Tumnus. Now were in the room with the wardrobe.

"Lucy, there is only wood at the back of the wardrobe," Susan said.

"One game at a time, Lu. We don't have time for your imagination," Peter said. They started to walk away I was about to say something but Lucy said "But I wasn't imagining!" she cried out. Then they turned around.

"That's enough Lucy," Susan said.

"I wouldn't lie about this!" Lucy said then Edmund walked forward. "Well I believe you," he said. "You do?" she asked. I thought he didn't with that look on his face. "Yeah of course. Didn't I tell you about about the football field in the bathroom cupboards?" why does he have to kid she is just a child?

"Now, will you just stop?" Peter yelled. Lucy looked like she was about to cry so I pulled her into a hug she sobbed a little into my shoulder.

"It was just a joke!" he said back.

"When are you going to learn to grow up?"

"Shut up! You think you're dad, but you're NOT!" Edmund screamed then ran out of the room.

"Why don't you believe her?" I finnaly said.

"And you do?" Peter asked.

"Yes I do, the place is real its where I really live now you probably think I'm crazy but everything she said is real." then I got up and left the room I quickly ran to my room they were chasing after me but I was faster I made it into my room and quicky locked my room.

"Sydney please open up," I heard Peter say but I wasn't going to open so I just went to blissful sleep.