Chapter 4: back to the place where i belong

"Peter wind up, poised to take another wicket!" Peter yelled then the threw the ball and it hit Edmund in the leg. I laughed a little and smiled. Lucy and I were sitting under a tree I was sitting there watching them play while Lucy was reading not paying any attention. "Are you ready?" Peter asked Edmund.

"Are you?" I looked at the ground and sighed. Then it was broken by the sound of glass breaking. Then we ran in side when we went into the room there was a destroyed suit of armor in the room. And a big hole in the window.

"Well done Ed," Peter said

"You bowled it!" he answered.

"What on Earth is going on!?:

"The Macready!" Susan cried.

"Come on!" Peter said then we started to run we ran into a room that had the wardrobe in it. Edmund ran to the door and opened it.

"Come on!" he said, he motioned us to go in it. I didn't hesitate and ran inside. I heard them talking behind me and yelling. I finnaly made it I was home. I felt a wave of happiness hit me I breathed in the air the sweet Narnian air I now realized how much I missed it here. Then they finnaly made it out well correction they fell out.

"Impossible" I heard Susan say. I helped some of them up.

"Don't worry," Lucy said. "I'm sure its all part of your imagination" that made me smile.

"I don't suppose saying sorry would cover it," then I very carefully make a snowball then I put it behind my back.

"No it wouldn't but this might!" I yelled then I threw my snowball at Peter. Then we had a huge snowball fight. Then Susan threw one at Edmund.

"Stop it!" He said. Something was different.

"You little lair!"Peter said. (oh btw it happened when they went back and Edmund went there but Susan took care of it and Peter heard about it.)

"Well you didn't believe them either!" He said.

"Apologise to them," Peter said Edmund didn't do anything then peter took a step closer. "Say your sorry!"

"All right! I'm sorry," but we all he didn't mean it.

"That's all right" Lucy said "some little children don't know when to stop pretending."

"Oh, very funny!" I heard Edmund mutter.

"Maybe we should go back," Susan said. No we are not going back I want to see my father.

"Shouldn't we at least take a look around?" Edmund suggested. For once I agree with him.

"I think we should let Lucy and Sydney decide," Peter said that made me smile when he said that. I knew Lucy and and I had tha same thing in mind.

"We'd like you all to meet Mr. Tumnus!" she said.

"Yes Mr. Tumnus, my old friend I haven't seen him in ages I hope he is well," I exclaimed.

"Well, then Mr. Tumnus it is," Peter said, then he started to walk back to the wardrobe.

"But we can't go hiking in the snow, dressed like this!" Susan said.

"I don't think we'll have to," I said.

"No" Peter said carrying a handful of coats. "But I'm sure you won't mind we use these," Peter said. He handed Lucy her coat and then Susan hers then Edmund his I reckonized Edmunds it was from Christmas last year oh I never wore it thought I was dreadful.

"But this is a girls coat!" Edmund cried.

"I know," Peter said. Then he came to me with my black bear fur coat and he put it on me.

"Thank you," I said to him he gave me a warm smile I smiled back.

"It was no problem," He said back. Then we started walking to Mr.Tumnus house I missed him so much he probably won't reckonize me. It was fun walking there we had a small race. Then were walking I was walking beside Peter we were holding hands then somebody pushed us and we fell down the hill but we were still holding hands. We laughed all the way down the hill.

"... lots and lots of lovely food, and we'll have lots and lots of..." Lucy inturpted herself and when I realizedhwy I ran towards the house tears down my face what happened where is he. When I ran inside I broke into tears. But nobody seemed to notice. "Who would do something like this?" Lucy asked. Peter saw a note on the door. He read it aloud.

"The faun Tumnus is hereby charged with high treason against Her Imperial Majesty, Jadis, Queen of Narnia," he read "for comforting her enemies and fraternizing with humans. Signed Maugrim, Captain of the Secret Police. Long live the Queen." Then Susan took the paper from him.

"All right," she said. "Now we really should go back."

"What about Mr. Tumnus?" Lucy asked

"He was arrested just for being with a human, I don't think there's much we can do."

"You don't understand do you?" Lucy said. "I'm human. She must of found out he helped me."

"Maybe we can call the police," Peter said.

"These are the police!" Susan said. They still haven't noticed me I started to walk out the door I hated them fighting.

"Don't worry Lu. Well think of something." I walked out of the door I couldn't hear them anymore. I started feeling light headed then there was a darkness then I collapsed.