Chapter nineteen

It's been a couple of weeks since Felix and Oswald started dating.

At first there wasn't any problems at the moment but Felix would try his best to get better at socializing and getting over all of his trauma.

Of course he didn't got over it in just a few weeks. Oswald knew that this healing would take months or even years.

But yet, Oswald didn't care and just wanted to be at his side and help him. Felix would be grateful for that and would try his best to make Oswald happy.

Of course that would be very easy for Felix since Oswald is always happy when around him.

..................................................................................

Felix woke up in Oswald's room. Felix then remember that he stayed over and slept with Oswald (not in that way)

Felix got up and went into Oswald's closet and grabbed a random shirt of his and changed.

Felix left the room and saw that Oswald was cooking.

Felix walked up behind him and hugged him. Oswald was surprised when Felix did that because Oswald would be the one who shows affection.

Oswald: "is there something wrong? Or you just want a hug"

Felix: "I want... A kiss"

Oswald: "oh, you could of ask!"

Oswald turned around to face Felix and kissed him.

Felix kissed back and flipped them around.

Now Felix was cooking and Oswald was the one standing there, doing nothing.

Oswald: "why did you take my place? I was supposed to cook!"

Felix: "let me cook this one time! You always cook for me and the kids! I just want to cook for you and the kids!"

Oswald smiled and kissed him on the cheek and left.

Felix blushed and continue to cook.

..................................................................................

It's now 9am and Felix kissed Oswald goodbye.

Oswald kissed back and all the kids hugged him before he left.

Oswald: "well I will see you later or tomorrow"

Felix: "yeah"

Felix hugged Oswald and then kissed him. Oswald blushed and said
"God I really wish you could stay a bit longer"
Felix chuckled and said
"You know I have to go, so Alex won't get worried about me and start a whole riot"

Oswald smiled and then kissed Felix's forehead and let him go.

Felix waved goodbye to them and left.

..................................................................................

Once Felix got back home, he was surprised with Sheba hugging him.

Felix hugged her back and said
"And what is up with the affection all the sudden?"

Sheba: "I just wanted to hug my best friend nothing else"

Felix: "okay sheba"

Felix then left Sheba alone and sat down on the couch. Then he turned on the TV and watched it for a couple of hours.

Foxy came to visit and saw Felix.

Foxy sat down with Felix and said
"Heya Felix! Um question, what happened a few weeks ago? Like the bar where me and you plus that loverboy of yours?"

Felix just said nothing.

Felix knew that he had to confront him about this but he was too scare.

Felix: "um foxy... I know that you have a crush on me.. I mean you did confess during that hangout. You were drunk and just said some dumb things... Which really made me uncomfortable but that's alright... Because you're my friend"

Foxy didn't know what to say because he knew that he fuck up.

Foxy: "sorry for making you uncomfortable... I actually didn't mean to... But I ain't going to make up a excuse and ignore that. I'm terribly sorry for my actions."

Foxy looked sincere when he said that but Felix was too sad to do anything. He didn't trust foxy's words.

Felix: "I.... I don't forgive you.... "

Felix was tearing up and foxy just said
"Okay, I understand"

Felix's POV:
He isn't mad? I thought he was going to get up and yell at me...
Maybe he is mad but waiting for the right moment to hurt me?
No foxy is my friend... He would never hurt me... But he did made me uncomfortable..
He was drunk though... He didn't know what was he doing...
Should I... Forgive him..?
I don't want to but my mind is saying I have to.. Since he is my friend... I have to forgive him

Felix: "I meant! I forgive you... You are my friend and I know that you would never do that ever again. I forgive you."

Foxy was smiling when he heard those words and asked if he could hug him?

Felix nodded when he was uncomfortable with it.

Foxy hugged him and Felix didn't hug back... Instead he was fighting tears.

Felix didn't want a hug from foxy. He felt to uncomfortable but foxy is Felix's friend.

Foxy then let him go and leaned onto him.

Foxy: "Felix, I know that you would never like me back but I just wanted to say that... I love you so much. You make me so happy... You make me feel complete... I know you and you know me... And I know that you love that bunny as much as i love you but i just... Feel like... I can do better than him but in reality... I can't...so please.. Be true to yourself and tell me the truth.... Do you actually forgive me?"

Felix then started to brust out crying and saying
"No! I don't forgive you! You made me so uncomfortable! I just felt like! That you were going to hurt me! You made me lose trust into you! I will never trust you ever again... You... You... Asshole... I hate you! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you... I hate you so much... But yet... I still see you as a friend... My mind wants to forgive you but.... My heart doesn't.... I wish... That you never gotten drunk in the first place... "

Foxy then started to cry too but said
"I know what I did was wrong! And I understand why you would never trust me again.. But... You better understand these words.... "

"I will love you forever... No matter what Felix... "

Felix was sobbing at this point and was yelling
"I hate you foxy! I fucking hate you! I hate you... "

Felix didn't want foxy to be here any longer so he yelled.
"Leave! Fucking leave! I don't want to see you! I don't want to see you! Leave!"

Foxy got up while crying and left.

Felix then fell onto his knees and was there, sobbing his eyes out.

Felix's POV:
I'm doing this again! I'm losing friends!
What am i doing.... I should be staying friends with them... Not breaking them... Did kitty Kat really fucked me up that badly?
Why am i like this?
Am I going to lose Oswald too?!
Please no... I love him too much... I want him...
Oswald! Please don't leave me... Please...
I wish that I never met kitty kat!
None of this would of happen if she didn't exist! But... Without her.. Me and Alex's relationship would of never been rebuilt...
Without her... I wouldn't been in a relationship with Oswald...
Was it my destiny to meet her? And date her?
Why.... I just want to be happy... But I guess... That will never happen..
Never..